Full Synopsis

Jing Ye is a Out-and-out poor little.
  Both of her parents died when she was young, and when she grew up, she was slandered by her boss for stealing her achievements, and she was even pushed down from upstairs. When she woke up, she transmigrated into an ABO lily novel and became A in the house of the hostess.

  The heroine, Jiang Sixian, kindly brought Alpha who was living on the street home to marry her to avoid marriage and give her a life of adequate food and clothing, but she didn't expect that she was leading a wolf into the house.
  The superintendent A became angry from embarrassment when she failed to seduce her. After forcibly marking her, she was caught cheating during pregnancy, and then brutally strangled her two-year-old daughter to death.
  Jiang Sixian was a crazy beauty at heart, and after falling into madness, she chopped off the glands of her breasts and fed them to the dogs, and died with her.

  When Jing Ye came through, he looked at the bathroom with the door closed and the sound of bathing, thinking silently that he could not afford to be offended.
  But when she lifted her legs and slipped away, the faint fragrance of violets suddenly enveloped her nerves and stimulated her nerves.

  The woman leaned lazily against the wall, her brows and eyes full of seductive charm: "The susceptible period would rather bear it than mark me, huh?"
  When she came over, she was just an ordinary Beta Jing Ye: ... This script is Not a problem! ?

  *

  Jiang Sixian was reborn, the first thing she did was to find the woman who scumbed her in her previous life, and planned to spend some time with her, and then go to A to keep a child.
  The beauty is out of the bath, extremely sexy. Just as she was about to stick her red lips with nausea, the hand on her shoulder trembled and pulled up her sling, avoiding her eyes, her face was flushed, "I'm incapable of pheromone markers, sister, can you help me?
  " Can't you find someone else?"
  Jiang Sixian:?

  *

  Jiang Sixian looked at Jing Ye pretending to be pure at first coldly, focusing on what tricks she could pull off in the next life.

  But when she was staying up late and working overtime, it was Jing Ye who brought her water and made exquisite midnight snacks for her.
  In the rainy weather, it was Jing Ye who ran around, just to buy the siu mai she wanted to eat.

  When she was framed by someone with pheromone disorder, the little girl who had been fawned on many times but was pushed away by the disgust rushed forward regardless of the previous suspicions, guarded her tightly behind her, and went to duel with several Alphas by herself.

  Later, when the deadline for the agreement came to an end, Jing Ye thought he would finally be free, so he quietly hid the differentiation report and turned to leave, but Jiang Sixian hooked her bow tie and kissed her lips: "Don't worry, since you have differentiated into an A, just leave it alone.

  " The child will go again."