21-30

21

   "Aren't you caring a little too much?"

Jiang Sixian's light and light words, to Zou Xueyun, it was like a thunderbolt from the blue sky. www.ruxueshu.com

Jiang Sixian is of course the kind of person who can separate work from personal emotions, and will not bring personal relationships to work, but Zou Xueyun obviously didn't understand this, or she understood it before. Now under the stimulation of Jing Ye, it has gradually lost control.

She definitely wouldn't get angry at Jiang Sixian, so she pointed all her finger at Jing Ye, her eyes were slightly red, and she couldn't help raising her voice:

"You blame me for a little girl? Sixian, don't blame me for talking too much, she alone Idlers, wandering around here every day affects everyone's work, and you don't plan to take care of it?"

She was so angry that her face flushed, obviously because of the grievances held in her heart during this period, and finally By chance, I found a vent that could explode, and poured out my grievances without hesitation.

"You want to fall in love now, but you can't be intimate during working hours. Now the company has been discussing about the two of you. I think the employees are not interested in working, and they are always gossiping about the leader when they are free. Have you seen Sixian?" Is there such a company, you know better than me what Qingxian is doing now, your elder brother..."

Every time Zou Xueyun said something, Jiang Sixian's face turned colder, and in the end, there was a surge of disappointment.

Displeasure appeared on the woman's pretty face, but she suppressed it, tried her best to be patient, and said flatly to Zou Xueyun, who was already in a bad state, in a calm tone: "First of all, what I want to

discuss with you is not this, but what you are doing now. Abuse of power in the company. Secondly, Jing Ye is not an idler. There are more people in the company, and the employees are not so easily influenced. You can restrain your temper. Finally, don't bring any emotions to work just because we have a good personal relationship. Here, Jing Ye's matter is my family matter, so you don't have to worry about it."

Naturally, she had her own reasons for keeping Jing Ye.

In her previous life, her whole body was destroyed by this wolf cub. No one wanted to skin Jing Ye more than her, cramp her flesh, and eat bloodthirsty meat. But now is not the time for her to deal with a wolf cub with missing teeth.

What's more, she still remembers that she had a very cute daughter in her previous life. Recently, she dreamed back at midnight, and she could always remember a cute little dumpling who was learning to speak and called her mother by pulling her skirt.

It's not difficult for her to kill a Jing Ye, at most it's troublesome, but she doesn't want to let Dulang go for cheap, she still wants her daughter back.

But Zou Xueyun's so-called concern for her has disrupted her rhythm, and she tried to interfere in her private life again and again, which is not something she can tolerate.

Zou Xueyun was very angry, but there was nothing she could do, after all, Jiang Sixian was the boss in the company.

After being told a few words, Jiang Sixian sternly warned her, saying that this time it would be fine, and if there was another abuse of power, she would not forgive so easily.

Seeing Secretary Zou come out angrily, Jing Ye felt much happier.

What annoys her the most is that Secretary Zou doesn't have any respect for others every time she looks at her aloof. After all, she was Jiang Sixian's wife, she was also Secretary Zou's half boss, right?