41-50

41

    Mrs. Lin is still very fond of her second daughter, unless it is something too much, she almost responds to every request. www.uuwenzhai.com

Lin Shuangye followed her out for a while and came back. The two had dinner at a high-end restaurant and bought some beautiful clothes, all of which were from Qingxian's brand. Mrs. Lin was full of praise for this .

"I thought this brand was good before, and the little girl Jiang Sixian from Jiang's family is quite capable, and she can run the company like this." Mrs. Lin sighed, "

She

thought of combining jewelry design with clothes, and many people Everyone thinks that way, but not many succeed in practice. This thing is very beautifully made. The combination of the two does not steal the limelight at all, but complements each other. Shuang Ye, you are learning to paint, but you can learn from others Be careful, everything can be understood by analogy."

"Miss Jiang's family is still very powerful, after all, she can make a way under her brother's hands, it really gives us Oga a face." After hearing the three words

"Jiang Sixian" , When these words came out of Mrs. Lin's mouth, Lin Shuangye was taken aback, and immediately showed a flawless smile: "Mom, if

you like it, I will customize one for you on your birthday." "

Birthday It's still early, what's your birthday now. Your birthday is coming soon, so call all your friends over to have fun at home." Mrs. Lin looked at her with loving eyes and a gentle voice

.

She herself didn't blame Lin Shuangye for having a difficult childbirth back then. Instead, she felt extremely guilty in her heart, thinking that if she had been able to nourish herself well at that time, she might not have ended up like this.

When Lin Shuangye was just born, she was very small. Her body was very weak. Since she was young, Mrs. Lin had been taking supplements such as bird's nest every day to turn it into milk, and breastfeeding her personally.

At that time, Mrs. Lin was in a very good private hospital, and she was accompanied by specialized nurses and nutritionists. The nurses and nutritionists had tried their best, otherwise, it might have been difficult for her to save this pregnancy.

Mrs. Lin has been in poor health since she was a child. When she married Mr. Lin, she didn't plan to have children. Mr. Lin is not the kind of Alpha who is straight and cancerous. After knowing his wife's health condition, he even advised her not to have children.

But Mrs. Lin has always wanted to have her own child. After giving birth to her second child, Mr. Lin refused to let her have another child, and even went to the hospital for a ligation.

"Why does it feel like I just celebrated my last birthday, so you have to worry about my next birthday. Okay, mom, after shopping for so long, you should go back and have a good rest. I'll walk around in the garden to refresh myself." Lin Shuang smiled at night

. road.

Mrs. Lin's health is not very good, especially after the dystocia hurt her body, it will be quite uncomfortable to walk for a long time.

Mrs. Lin nodded, turned and went back to the villa.

The Lin family is very big, and the Lin couple lived in a villa. Lin Shuangye also had her own villa. After returning to her own place, she dismissed all the servants and stood there alone for a while, letting go of her thoughts.

After a while, Lin Shuangye rubbed her head in distress.

After confirming again and again that there was no one else here, she carefully took out her mobile phone from her pocket and dialed a number she hadn't dialed for a long time.