31-40

31

    The education level of the original body is not high, and it is estimated that she is still barely able to speak English for daily use, and it is impossible for her to be able to speak English at a higher level. www.baiwenzai.com

Jing Ye has also been thinking about what to do if she wants to leave the Jiang family when her contract expires. If there were no conflicts during this period, Jiang Sixian would most likely give her a generous reward, but she didn't have the habit of being nurtured, so she always felt uneasy.

Money is easy to squander, but one's own skills can last a lifetime.

For the sake of fairness, Jiang Sixian's recruitment PK competition is set in an anonymous mode, and there is a high probability that most of the talks will be online, which creates a good opportunity for her.

As long as she doesn't reveal her information, Jiang Sixian won't know it's her!

It didn't take too long for Jing Ye to complete the finished draft, but she was also very satisfied with it. It was the first time for her to experience such a design, and it matched with the clothing, which was quite novel.

However, she still likes the theme of Qingxian, especially the new product design of this year's summer and autumn seasons, which will have different styles for different groups of people. It is not stereotyped, but it can also be seen from the details that it is Qingxian's design.

Qingxian always carries a small logo, a bit like the world where Jing Ye lived before, a brand named after a little yellow duck, all designs will have a little duck icon.

It's kinda cute.

Qingxian's design has both simple and complex styles. She didn't make drastic changes on it. Instead, she used jewelry as an embellishment for her clothes, hidden in the details to echo it, but it would not make people feel ordinary.

After the transmission was successful, she heard the sound of the automatic door being opened.

At this point Jiang Sixian hadn't left work yet, but she said that she should have nothing to do today and would come back on time, and now Auntie Sun is here to make dinner.

Auntie Sun's daughter is about the same age as Jing Ye. She is studying abroad. Ever since she realized that Jing Ye's personality has improved, and her temper is much better than before, she chats with her every now and then.

Jing Ye finished drawing the manuscript and came out of the study, just in time to see Aunt Sun washing the vegetables.

What she made tonight was mutton soup in a clay pot. The weather has been fluctuating recently, with fluctuating highs and lows. Jiang Sixian's health is not very good. Aunt Sun plans to replenish her energy.

After Jing Ye washed her hands, she went to help her cut vegetables. She was still not very good at mutton with a strong smell, so she had to leave it to Aunt Sun who had many years of cooking experience.

But when she saw her coming to help, Aunt Sun cheerfully said a few polite words to her, then thought of something, and seeing no one around, she approached mysteriously: "

Xiaojing, did you go to something today?" A place that shouldn't be?"

Jing Ye finished washing the vegetables and was removing the small fibrous roots on them, when he heard this, he subconsciously said "ah".

Aunt Sun, what do you mean?

Is the clubhouse a place you shouldn't go to?

It's normal for the children of wealthy families to go to the club. Although Jiang Sixian is not a fun-loving person and is full of career, she also has several club cards. This thing seems to be a tacit thing in the circle.