85-93 THE LAW OF LOVE IN ANOTHER TIME AND SPACE

85

    [Parallel World Line, several years ago]

It is rare to have such a sunny day in the deep winter of Yizhou. m.wangzaishuwu.com

The rose-colored mist swept over the thick clouds, laying out in the sky like a gorgeous scroll, replacing the thick dark clouds of the previous few days. The snow on the ground has been cleaned up by the sweepers, but some naughty children kneaded the dirty snow into balls and attacked the opponent vigorously.

The tall and tall girl stood in the cold wind downstairs of the company for half an hour. Even though she was wearing knitted gloves, her hands were stiff from the cold.

But when he saw a few people walking down from the warm upstairs talking and laughing, even though he was upset, he still showed an impeccable smile.

"Jing Ye." The leading woman in her thirties smiled and waved at her, quietly opened the distance from the man with a big belly next to her, and then stomped her feet on the ground, "I have something to do tonight. , Why don't you go and deal with that client for me? She's quite easy to talk to, and she's not too old, so she might be able to talk to you, since there's a generation gap like mine." Jing Ye frowned indistinctly

. Wrinkled, just about to say the words of tactful refusal, but looking at the eyes of the two people who are constantly colluding, suddenly a churn in the stomach stops the refusal that has reached the mouth.

She knows that if she doesn't agree, this woman still has more ways to toss herself. Who made this her current project team leader, and her month-end performance appraisal is in her hands, and it is also related to her salary. closely related.

"Then hurry up now, I sent the address to your mobile phone, don't make customers wait, just take a taxi first, ah?" The

destination is more than 100 yuan by taxi from here, and the monthly salary is only 100 yuan. The fledgling girl who has just tensed up to ten thousand and has to save up for a loan to buy a house is not friendly to her, but compared to watching the two of them cling to each other without anyone else, Jing Ye is of course wishing to leave as soon as possible.

Without even having time to ask the project team leader to reimburse her, Jing Ye endured the discomfort and got into the car. After reporting the location to the driver, he fell into a drowsy fatigue.

After the vehicle had been galloping on the highway for more than ten minutes, Jing Ye watched the lights of the cars flickering outside and poured into the traffic on the other side, and then realized it belatedly.

She was a little tired and dizzy after working overtime and staying up late to complete the project during this time, but she agreed so easily to this unscrupulous team leader to meet clients for her! ?

It happened this afternoon. Jing Ye stayed up for three big nights. She was already in a bad mood. She was a little dizzy at the time. After hearing what the team leader said to her, she responded vaguely. Asked to wait downstairs.

The agreement was to "wait for a few minutes", because the team leader wanted to talk to the minister about something, but what was it about... Judging from the ambiguous gestures of the two people, anyone could tell that they were not serious.

The two of them are already married, but they don't respect themselves at all, but these are naturally not in the scope of Jing Ye's concern.

She only knew that after finally joining this company, the work was not as simple as she imagined, and even the mess of human relationships was enough to make people worry for a long time.

Jing Ye slightly pulled down the scarf, and buried half of his face in it. She made this scarf by herself when she was bored, but that was several years ago, and the material is not so warm now, but she is too lazy to change it.

The phone buzzed like a fly, Jing Ye opened it impatiently, and found that the message was from the mentally handicapped boss.

The other party just shared a business card with her, which said "Jiang Sixian", and she was the director of a certain design company, but there was no further introduction.

Team leader Zhang sent her a fake "come on" emoji, and Jing Ye rolled his eyes.

After getting out of the car, I found that it was snowing outside again and again, the road was slippery in snowy weather, and the bright yellow lights on both sides reflected a little warm color on the white, but my body was still numb from the cold.

Yizhou City is located in the north, but unlike most northern cities, the cold here is not the kind of pure dry cold, but with a bit of humidity, which is as deep as the southern cities.

When he walked to the private room that he had agreed with, Jing Ye looked down at his phone. There was still ten minutes before the time, but at this moment a small oolong appeared.

Perhaps it was because her head was a little dizzy, when she put her hand on the box door, a more intense dizziness suddenly came, forcing her to almost stagger and hit the door.

And that door was one digit away from the room number she had agreed on.

When Jing Ye staggered up, a slender white hand supported her wrist and lifted it slightly.

A faint, pleasant smell of perfume flooded into the nostrils, instantly relieving Jing Ye's discomfort to a great extent.

Dizzy, she bent down a little, and when she raised her head, she saw a strange figure standing in front of her.

The woman was very beautiful, with a pair of dark maroon eyes, thin lips, and three-dimensional but not gaudy features. She is obviously a big beauty, but her gentle eyebrows and eyes are not aggressive, but give people a feeling of spring breeze.

She was wearing a small fragrant jacket, and the high-waisted jeans looked slender, with a good waist-to-hip ratio, and she could see her good figure from under the large jacket at a glance.

"Are you okay?"

The woman's voice was also gentle and pleasant, with the warm breath sprinkled on her face.

The lobby here is not air-conditioned, but Jing Yemo