51-60

51

    Jing Ye: "..."

She was taken aback by the child, and immediately saw little friend Beibei giggling. m.kaiyiwenxue.com

Beibei looks pretty good, but she is too thin, to the point of being a little skinny, and she doesn't know what she went through in this orphanage.

She guessed that it would be difficult to take Beibei away, and the communication with this child could only be limited to these few sentences at present.

Seeing the little girl happily waiting to go home, Jing Ye suddenly felt sad. She remembered that a long time ago, when she was still in the orphanage in her previous life, she heard that a couple came to choose a child. They said that the couple was kind-hearted and very kind. They had several children they liked and would choose among them, and she was among them.

Jingye was very happy at that time, although he was not the kind of character that particularly liked to show off, he was also very active in those few days, but in the end he got the news that he had lost the election, and the couple took away another little boy.

After that, Jing Ye was depressed for a long time.

She didn't want little girl Beibei to repeat her mistakes. Although it wasn't a particularly big blow, it still took a long time to get out. Especially since she has been abused here, Jing Ye doesn't want her to stay here any longer.

But this matter can only be left to Jiang Sixian, she believes that her sister will not speak up about things she is not sure about, and just give hope to a child. Now that he has spoken, there should be a high probability that he can do it.

Now I don't know if there are hidden cameras or bugs, and she can't check them one by one, so it's inconvenient to ask more secrets.

Beibei's mood changed from her usual low mood, and she jumped up and down beside her, enjoying the sudden surprise.

Being adopted suddenly was indeed a great surprise for a child who grew up in an orphanage and was often abused. Beibei's eyes were shining, and she said:

"You were the second to pick me up. There was a couple of uncles and aunts who wanted to pick me up, but they gave up in the end. Then they started beating me and scolding me, saying that I didn't live up to it, and they often dragged me away. Go..."

At this point, a trace of settled fear flashed in Beibei's eyes, and then she stopped talking. Jing Ye originally wanted to ask in detail, but he was afraid that the walls might have ears, so he stretched out his hand and hugged her tightly.

It's fine to stay there. Although the child is relatively quiet, Jing Ye didn't want the child to be bored here with him, so he took him to the play area to play with her.

Beibei was still a little bit reluctant at first, but after the other children came over, she became obviously better, and she was introduced to those children.

After hearing that she was likely to be adopted, the children all showed envious eyes, and some of them implied jealousy, but it was harmless.

Jing Ye sat next to them and watched them play, but after a while, he was dragged to play Eagle Catch Chicken. This game seems to be an enduring classic in the orphanage. Jing Ye also played it when he was a child.

She noticed that when some children fell to the ground, they couldn't help crying out in pain, but the grass here is refurbished and soft, so it stands to reason that it shouldn't hurt too much to fall on it with the strength of a child .