chapter -9

Third person p. o. v

'Even after all this man is still loving him' 'your still loving me? Why? did your fellings are true?
After returning from uni, first he greet his mother with a small smile and get in to his room from that time he is thinking about Jackson's words.
After an hour he got up and did his routine.

'Lisa go and call tae'while arranging the table Mrs min said to lisa who is also helping her.she nodded and went to call her lil bro. She opened the door and saw he is lying on the bed look at ceiling.

'Tae' he look at his sister who is looking at him confuse eyes.'what happened' he ask sitting on the edge of the bed.'nothing' he said before sitting. 'No, your lying to me. Tell me what happened to you' he said nothing. She sighed and said 'about Jungkook?' He nodded slowly. 'Its not your fault. Then why are you stressing yourself so much' he said nothing, 'bear look at me' he look at herwith his teary eyes seeing that lisa immediately engulf in her arms and softly said smooth smooth words for calming him while drawing circles in his back ' Tae my bear its ok dear. it was not at all your fault.then why are you stressing yourself so much?' ' but if i didn't say such hurtfull words to him then he shouldn't have done that' ' but now he is fine na' tae break the hug and look at her and said ' but wh..at would happ.en whe..n when' 'shhhh it's ok... It's ok... Calm down bear... Now he is fine na so don't overthink about past. It was past so forget that incident and focus on your future. You can't live like this thinking about that again and again you have to over come about that incident... Ok?' He nodded understandingly 'yaa that my bear now get up and come down stairs after washing your face. Mom is call you for dinner' he nodded and give her a small smile she also smile back before patting his head and left from there. Tae sighed and stood up and wash his face and left to down stairs.

When he come to down stairs he saw his hyung is sitting on the living room watching T. V.
'He is also like his brother heartless'
' no i know my hyung is not heartless. Ik how he care for all even if there is no relation btw them. But why he behave like that to him when he is not a person who get happiness from seeing someone hurt? Why he did that to him? ' his thoughts break when his father call him.
'Huh?' 'Where you lost bear?'looking at his son confused face ' no where appa' ' hmmm... Come mom is calling' he nodded 'suga come your mom is calling for dinner ' he call his son 'coming'

Tae shook his head and walk to dinning table cut all the negative thoughts
___________________________________
Next morning at uni

Jimin is walking through the ground deep in his thoughts but he started when he bumped with someone. He close his eyes tightly, before he can fell the floor one hand grap his waist securely. He opened his slowly

Only to see yoongi,who is hold him

Only to see yoongi,who is hold him. They look at each other with different emotions in there eyes. Yoongi is the first who broke the eye contact first. He clear his throat and help jimin to stand straight. He was about to go, before that jimin hold his wrist and stop him. Yoongi didn't bother to look back. Jimin let go of his hand and stoop in front of him.