chapter-21

Third person p.o.v

The Juniors are all on one of the empty classroom treating jk wounds. And there he is still angry with earlier incident and the continues phone call is not helping him at all. All the things are making him to loss his control.

'Jungkook it was tae who is calling you take it ' wendy said after checking the caller id.

Jk said nothing he sat there rubbing his forehead.

Wendy sighed and answer the call and said they are in one the cls room and end the call.

In no time tae is infront of the class room looking worried has hell.His eyes search for a specific figure when he found out his boyfriend he sigh on relief.

Then he look at his boyfriend friends who give a smiled to him he return it back with a small smile. They all left from there giving the couples Some privacy.

He sigh and about to went towards jk but before that a voice stopped him.

Jk clenched his fist tightly turning his knuckles go white. The same annoying sound,  the sound he hate the most..He snapped his head towards the direction where is boyfriend and the owner of the voice is talking.

Tae angrly closed his eyes and turn around to face the person. 'What john'

'Tae where were you? I was looking for you from passed half an hour' the boy said

Jk deadly glare at the john guy really scary look ready to rip of his head anytime.
'For what?' Tae asked in blank face. 'Ofcourse to do our assignments '

He roll his eyes and replied 'there is still time for that now you may go' he said and was about to turn john hold his wrist. Wrong move

Tae looked at his hand and then the person infront of him. 'Take your hands from me ' he said angryly

'Tae why can't you accept me ' he asked in a sad voice. Tae sigh and said 'john i already told you then why are you again and again torturing me with the same fucking question ' he snap at him angrly .

Tae is now frustrated, there his boyfriend is sitting with wounds and here this guy is not letting him to go.

Tae angrly look at his side only to scared with view infront of him. There his boyfriend is glaring at john especially where his wrist. With the look in jk face, and range in eyes he can surely says that he will do something wrong to john at anytime. But he is really controlling him.

'But tae -' cut off by tae. 'If you don't want to die this early , let go of my hand ' he said in not so fine voice. John sigh sadly.

'Tae why are you doing this to me?' He asked. Jk was enough now he stood up like As after many days the lion got food to eat, tae saw that and he panicked he yanked his hand and get in the cls room and lock the door.

John stood their confused looking at the door.

On the otherside after close the door he stood there to stop jk doing something wrong.

'Koo- before he could say something jk pinned him on the door and attached their lips together in fierce kiss. Tae startled but nonetheless he circles his arms around jk neck and tried to kiss him back with the same passion. Jk pulls him closer letting no space btw them. Jk hand wondered towards the bottom from his waist and stopped when it reached Tae's ass and he squeezed it harshly as tae moaned loudly in btw the kiss. Tae hands founded the way into his boyfriend black locks. He once again moaned loudly when he felt his ass getting squeezed. Jk bite on his botton lips little harder making him whimper loudly. After a few minutes later tae is out of breath but jk is continued to eat him hungrily when he got to know tae is out of breath he traveled his lips into other's jaw line and give a open mouth kisses. Tae didn't said anything just closed his eyes and let jungkook do whatever he want cz he know jk is so much angry now and he need to calm him.