chapter-17

Third person p.o.v
"Next Morning "

Sun shining bright in that morning making it's rays entered through a car window. Birds chirping that making their own melody could be heard, Tae wake up hearing the birds chirping and a slight rays of sunlight that were creeping their way out of the window. He smile at the peaceful atmosphere.

He then look beside him and saw his baby is sleeping beside him while hugging him tightly,looking so adorable. He saw his bun sleeping soundly while his few shirt button's are open and his also. He remembered the last night memories and blushed.he blushed remembering their first kiss

He rub his nose against his, he is feeling so much love for the person sleeping beside him . He think he will gonna explode. He giggle. He lie down on his stomach and look at his bunny.
'What are you doing to me, my bunny' he whispered looking at him so lovingly. He then started to kissing his face making him groan. He giggle at his scrunch nose.

But suddenly he yelped when Jungkook suddenly change their position, now tae was laying on his back and Jungkook was half top of him and he asked him with his raspy morning voice.

'What is my love doing? Hmm' tae didn't said nothing. they both made eye contact for few minutes, and next second their lips meet. Don't know who took the first step. But now both are so into each other.

They were kissing hungrily as jk bit Tae's bottom lips who opened his mouth and jk slides his tongue inside his mouth. Their tongue playing with each other.

Jk back away breathing heavily as he looked at tae who was a beautiful mess with his red face, heavy breath, messy hairs, swollened lips. His self control is losing again.

Suddenly jk pinned him and got out of his his t-shirt. Tae look at his boyfriend well build up body and blushed. Jk suddenly hovered above him. Who is looking at him red cheeks and hooded eyes. Jk look directly into his eyes and softly pecked his forehead, both cheeks, lips before trailing down on his neck. Tae's breath already started to get heavy when jk pressed his lips against his neck.

Tae bit his lips while throwing his head back and moving his one hand into JK's black locks and another one, rubbed his palm on all over JK's back, feeling all the bulging muscles and shoulder blades. His eyes rolled back in pleasure when jk sucked harder over his skin. He let out few whimper and soft moans. Tae pulled jk more closer to him. It was so amazing feelings. The feeling of getting marked by Jungkook was something else. He loved that feeling he loved every moment with jungkook. After giving few Hickey on his baby neck he back away with satisfied smile.

Tae open his eyes and look at his boyfriend who is already looking at him. Tae hide his facr on his neck.after a moment he back away and look at jk.

'I want to give you a Hickey, can i?' tae asked boldly, jk shocked at first seeing sudden bold action of his love but he smiled and said.

'you can ' jk said and put his head back giving more access to his love who was sucking over his neck. Tae finally dipped his teeth, not so harshly as he bit over JK's neck who let out a soft moan in pleasure and pain. After sometime Tae back away proudly and smiled at jk. Jk smiled back and hug him dearly. While nuzzling on his neck and give him open mouth kiss. Tae closed his eyes at that. Sudden ring of Tae's phone break their moment. Jk back away from tae, tae took the phone and check the caller id. It was from his sister.

'Who is that?' Jk asked
'It was noona' he replied in confused, and answer the call.
'Hello noona'
Their comes panicked question 'where are you tae?'

'I'm in our hous..' Before he could complete it, he come to reality that he is not in his house. He wide his eyes in shock and look at jk who is already looking at him confused.