Author's Note #3

Hello!

3rd Author note! wow! 

I hope you're all enjoying reading the story, and I hope you guys will enjoy what's about to come next!

Also, I give huge credit to production designer Raymond Zibach who made the image shown in the last chapter. 

Oh, and for you who feels that the story is kinda boring with no fights or anything, I'm telling you now, stuff is about to go down. 

I'm thinking a few chapters for what's about to happen in the imperial city, and then some extra chapters or something, and then I will round it all off with an epilogue, probably consisting of around 2 chapters, could be 1, could be 3, could be 4, idk lol

Next chapter will probably drop around Friday, March 17th. I think it's a pretty solid plan to have 2 chapters released towards the end of the week, one on Friday, and then the next on the Sunday, and mayyybe I'll be able to squeeze in an author note somewhere inbetween. 

I have a test in math coming up very soon (this Tuesday actually) so I'm taking a little pause from now to Tuesday lol

I hope to see you around Friday, when the next chapter drops!

Update:
Chapter 8 is literally the definition of a banger, can't wait until I get to release it for you guys! And for once, I feel motivated to continue, I am currently writing a "little fight" lol

Oh and also, check out the new poster I made for this story! I find it awesome-ly cool! I found the other poster straight from google images. (sorry to the guy who made it)
No need to worry now though, as this is all mine now! Except for the fact I don't own KFP, I just come up with imaginary stories taking place in that universe, I have always loved the KFP movies, and I cannot wait for KFP4 to drop, so I thought; why not make your own KFP4 adaption? And so I did it!

Yeah anyway, see you soon!