Smash your windows

"i can't believe you would fucking do that Pedri,how many times did you say ? how many fucking times did you fuck her?"

"baby i swear" Pedri replied to me,trying to get me to forgive him.

"no you do not get to baby me. Your an absolute cunt and i hope you know that".
I threw all his clothes of his that i had,the promise ring he bought me,and his football shirt he gave me when we started dating- exactly a year and 3 months ago today. Turns out he's been cheating on me for 5 of those months.

"please baby let me explain" he replied to my aggression.

I looked at him as he was picking up all his things ,his car key slipping out of his pocket - and that's when it hit me.

I ran down my stairs as fast as i possibly could whilst i heard him shout my name multiple times.

I opened up my front door and remembered my dad happened to be fixing our front door steps - stupid of him to leave his tool box out in the open.

I rapidly opened it and got out a hammer.

Going to pedris car that was parked in my drive in,a went at it.

"Angelica No" he shouted whilst i smashed his windows.

He ran over to me trying to get me to stop but that only mad me angrier.

"5,fucking,months,pedri,seriously?" i said between smashes.

"you fucking bitch,your paying for all of this" he said pulling me away from his car as i smashed the last windows which was at the front.

"no,no i won't,and your not going to make me pay for this,you want to know why ? because if you do this will go to court,this will end up on social media and trust me i have the power to ruin your entire career if i could" i said as i dropped the hammer to the ground.

"what,are you gonna tell everyone i cheated on you. No one will care Angelica".

I looked at him directly in his eyes as i knew he was right.

"i don't care about the car,i can buy multiple. Call me when you want to sort things out". The audacity?.

I watched him pull out his phone,probably calling his brother to give him a lift and he started walking to my gate.

"you forgot your shit you know !" i shouted at him.

"don't care,you'll be back anyways. Give it a week".

I went into my house and slammed the door,running up to my room. I'm not going to forgive him for that,i possibly couldn't. 5 months of our relationship and he was fucking other girls the whole time. I looked at the pictures of me and him that were scattered around my room.

I burst into tears knowing that it's better to cry it out now then he sad about it forever,right ?

And that's how it starts.