She doesn't mind

As the night started to become more live and the club became more packed,i was already on my 7th shot and ranting to my 4th guy about my cheating ex. None were interested though,they just wanted to take me home by the end of the night.

Sure they were attractive but every-time i spoke they'd try come closer and touch me - but the person i was waiting for wasn't here so there was no point of putting on a show just yet.

It was around 12 and i was still dancing with rose and these 2 twins that we found that were absolutely beautiful. Even though i was seeing double at this point,i managed to gather gavi in the corner of my eye. Awkward.

Normally if i saw him i'd speak to him,.but after our phone call earlier i wasn't in the mood.

I slowly drifted to the bar again and found a seat as to wear a handsome man caught my eye. He was sitting on the seat right next to me and i decided to not make a move yet - i'm glad i didn't as he was the first too.

"what's a pretty girl doing here by herself?" he said coming a bit closer to me,almost on the edge of his stool.

"i'm with my friend,but i was in need of a drink" i said smiling.

"no boyfriend?" he said. He started moving his hand on my thigh,i let him but didn't want this to go anywhere else.

"he cheated on me,i'm a single girl now" i said laughing,a bit uncomfortably as his hand was sliding up my thigh and he looked at me biting his bottom lip.

"how about we take this to my place then?" he asked.

I looked at him trying to find something to say, i didn't want to be rude so i just awkwardly smiled - but i knew i would end up drunk enough to let anyone take advantage of me.

"come on,let's go" he said grabbing my hand and pulling me through the crowd,heading for the front door.

He stopped in his tracks. I didn't see why as i felt myself stating to black out a bit.

"i don't think she said yes,i heard your conversation. Now leave,and don't touch her" wad all i heard until i fell into someone's arms.

There was a room at the back of the club for people to go rest,and that's where i must have been going.

I opened my eyes and i was sat on one of the sofas with a boy next to me holding a bottle of water.

"sober up a little okay ?". It was gavi.

I got the bottle and took little sips. "where is pedri ?" i questioned.

"he hasn't come tonight,don't worry about him okay ?" gavi replied.