Hands

Kisses.
Heavy breathing.
Messy hair.
Skin to skin.

That's how my night went.

I woke up to gavi behind me in my bed,nuzzled into my neck. His arms were so tightly wrapped around me i felt security that i was desperate for after pedri. This felt like some closure,i felt specially cared for (well last night i was fucked like a slut but it's okay girlies).

His phone happened to be at the edge of my feet, my bright ideas came into place at this very exact moment.

As i gently tried to grab his phone with my foot, i kept moving no matter how peacefully i tried to do it. Gavi being behind me, felt my movement. He felt my ass pushing deep into his...

"did you not get enough of me last night ?" he mumbled. I felt his hot breath down my neck. My only reaction was to giggle as i still tried to get his phone.

He was slowly waking up so i had to act fast but god he was turning me on. He moved his hands down to my chest.

"hmmm no bra?" he said.

"do you want to take it as a souvenir?" i replied.

He laughed as he attempted to pull me closer to him, still nuzzled into my neck.

His phone was finally in reaching distance. I grabbed it and opened his camera, snapping a few quick shots of me and him whilst his eyes were still shut and he kind of looked like a baby sloth (too cute).

I then tucked the phone under the quilt and turned to face him.

His eyes opened to see me, with the look of fatigue and nausea on my face.

"hungover princess?"

"mhm" i replied as he kissed my forehead and traced my hands down his bare chest.

"i thought i fucked it out of you last night, i better try again now".