you want it

(let's pretend gavi can drive pls just for the sake of this)

As i was practically yanked out of the club,hand in hand with gavi - he started taking me into the car park.

"gavi please i'm fine" i said as i stumbled whilst i walked.

"no,no your really not. Please don't make this any harder for me. Let me take you home" he replied.

As much as i didn't want to go,maybe it was for the best ?

He took me to his car and he opened the front door for me,i went into the passenger seat as he closed the door behind me. As he got into his seat and closed the door he put the heater on.

"wanna talk?" he said turning his head to face me.

I stared right at him,not really even knowing to talk about.

I looked down. "why,why would pedri do that ?" i said as my voice slightly cracked.

"i don't know babe, i really don't know" he said facing me.

Babe ? hmmm babe.

I turnt to face him,staring at him again.

He started leaning towards me as i did the same, next thing i knew our lips collided.

As we started to make out in a very uncomfortable position,i climbed over to him and was on top. Suddenly my ass managed to hit the beep button that absolutely scared the living shit out of the both of us. I nudged my head into his neck in fear whilst he giggled it off,pulling me into him.

I got up so i could look at him. "wanna stay at mine ?" i asked him.

I could tell he was blushing,very clearly as his cheeks went all red.

"come on then,buckle up princess" he said.

I climbed off of him and went onto the seat,putting my seat belt on.