Party girl

"hey girl,we're going out tonight. I got to get over this cheating man whore and i'm ready to see the look on his face when he sees me thriving. Pick you up at 9,love you".

I phoned my best friend and made plans for us to go to the club - as i explained me and pedri would always go here so there's no reason as to why he wouldn't be there in a Friday night.

I got my sluttiest dress. Short,cleavage - what more could i want ? as i showered early on i would only have to worry about styling my hair and doing my makeup. I was shaved and glowing.

As time quickly started running,i finished the last bit of my makeup at 8:40 and put on my heels. Spraying my favorite perfume and applying body lotion for a nice scent,i put on a necklace and some rings. I got my handbag that was filled with notes and i had my card anyways so i knew tonight i would get black out drunk.

I went downstairs to get a lift from one of my parents so we could go pick up my best friend - rose,and go to the club.

"where's dad ?" i asked my mum as i approached her,she was sitting on the sofa with a glass of wine. God knows how many she's drank so i wouldn't want her to be my option of a driver.

"business trip again baby,need a lift ?"

"yes please,we need to pick up rose. We're going to 'blackout' nightclub".

"okay,let me put my shoes on and we can go".

She slipped on her shoes that where at the front of the door and she grabbed her car keys.

Before we head out she stopped. "wait let me get something" she said. She went into the kitchen and came out with two salitos (alcoholic drink) and passed them to me. "for you and rose".

We got into my car at 8:52,lucky rose was only like 10 minutes away from me.
As we got to her house she hopped into the backseats of my car. I turned my head to look at her. "you excited ?" i asked.

"i'm excited to see you happy, you deserve it".

My face turned into an 'awh' look and i turned my head back as my mum started driving to the club.

We finally arrived and music was already echoing from outside- getting me in a party mood. Me and rose had already drunk our 'pre' drinks before we would get in because we wouldn't get past the security guard with them.

"right now if you need me to pick you up call me,take care of your drinks do not leave them unattended,if you do do not drink it and buy a new one instead,i will send you money if need be. Please be careful babys" my mum said as we got out of the car.

"i will be mama,i love you"

"i love you too".

We said out buys and thank you's too my mum.

We got to the front and skipped the queue as we were regulars.

"aha party girl,no boyfriend today ?" said the security guard. He was some Jamaican 22 year old and i honestly don't know how he got his job as he could care less about who came into the club.

"no,we broke up" i said with a frowny face, "he cheated can you believe that".

He looked at me with absolute shock.

"uh you were always to good for him,have fun lady's" he said as he let us in.

Showtime.