leave me be

"oh my god this is so embarrassing" i said slurring my words.

"why would this be embarrassing Angelica ?" gavi said,tucking my hair behind my ear as it was bothering me.

"because,because of what i said before" i said,barley holding i contact with him.

"your just drunk, you don't let things like that bother you when your sober" he said looking at me.

"i'm fine now,i want to go dance" i replied smiling. I grabbed his hand and went back out into the club.

Gavi pulled me close to him and brought his mouth to my ear. "don't leave my side okay? i don't want you ending up with any of these guys tonight" he said.

I turned to face him and laughed right in his face. "i'm single now,i can do what i want. leave me be pedro".

I could tell he wasn't happy with my response but i ran off anyways trying to find rose - making a pit stop at the bar. I wouldn't learn my lesson.

As i downed another shot of vodka i went back to my mission and eventually found rose. We were dancing along to the music that was playing extremely loudly when the guy from before came behind me,placing his hands on my waist and moving his hips with the rhythm of mine.

We were just dancing so i wasn't exactly worried. This was exactly what i needed.

As the song finished and morphed into another he whispered into my ear. "come on,let's go back to mine. I'll do things to you your ex didn't". I turned to face him with a smile on my face trying to be polite. "i'm fine,thank you".

He started to insist and grabbed my hand trying to pull me out. His friend ran to him,obviously not liking something that he saw.

"bro what are you doing,this is pedris ex - the bitch cheated on him" said his friend.

I may have been drunk but i was well aware of what i heard.

"what ?" i shouted.

"what a whore" his friend said.

The guy started to whisper into his friends ear and i decided to walk off. I felt someone grab my shoulder - it happened to be the same guy.

"let's just go to mine come on" he said again.

" i said no" and tried to get out of his grasp.

That's when Gavi came to the rescue,again.

"what the fuck is wrong with you ? fuck off" he said and grabbed my hand.

"you are leaving" gavi said pulling me out of the club.

"gavi no i want to stay" i said looking him in the eyes once we left the club.

"no,i'm sorry but it's too much for you right now" he replied.