RANT #1

Just a pictures to entertain you.Hope u laugh(that up there is ma happy face). Remember when i said u had to wait awhile for the rants.Scratch that.This is gonna be..........
RANT NUMBER 1.YEY!!!!!!(*fireworks everywhere*)•^•

Rant#1:
Today's rant will be about
THE SHITINESS OF PHYSICS...
Here's one thing
Physics confuses us all....bamboozles,flabbergasts,and annoys us all. No one really gets it. Like when u look at some random book on a random table, and u be thinking
"It's just a goddamn book on a goddamn table"
BUT NOO.Of course scientists in the old days HAD to think "I wonder what that book can do on that table". LIKE SERIOUSLY.
And then they make generalisations,and laws, and make the entire world wonder "WTH is going on?"
Perhaps the biggest of dem wondering scientists was NEWTON.
He was so smart he realized that gravity existed cuz the dumb apple fell off the dumb tree.Like ok i don't blame him cuz we would have been dumbasses all our lives. Imagine if the tree fell instead.....
After that he created so many theories explaining how A DUMB BALL ROLL ON THE DAMN FLOOR.
Cuz of him, we have all these dumb formulas which cause us all to have stress. And it doesn't make sense AT ALL. Like if a man freely falls, no ones gonna gove a damn, he 's just gonna die.If we add a parachute,BOOM, air resistance.
But....WHAT IF NEWTON WAS WRONG
LOL imagine that...
"Sorry class, but science is cancelled due to a few mistakes made by Newton.Thank You"
Yey! No more physics
But i don't think that it will ever happen.Cuz scientists will just find another solution,right? Why didnt the scientists just leave the DAMN BOOK ALONE.Why couldnt they have just left it without all these complicated formulas that make us mad AS FUCK. Life aint fair AT ALL.
Well that all im gonna say.GOOD BAI CUPCAKES, AND STAY BOOTYFUL.

Vote•^•
Comment•v•
Follow●*●
Use the smileys!
Bai•^•
And dont forget to chek out these awesome people:
LailaZ1
BlackMoonx_X
CaryMary
@