RANT#4

HEY HEY HEY! IM BACK MUDAFUCKAS! AND I'M HERE WITH ANOTHER RANT! THAT GIF UP THERE IS ME WHEN IM EXITED AS FUCK! GRADE 9 IS FINALLY GONNA BE OVER!!!!!!!YIPEEEEEEEEEEEE*cue fireworks* FINALS ARE GONNA START NEXT SUNDAY:C. IM GONNA MISS ALL OF YA, AND SINCE THIS MIGHT BE THE LAST TIME I UPDATE, THEN IM GONNA DO SOMETHIN SPECIAL FOR ALL U CUPCAKES!!!!! U MAY NOW PROCEED TO READING THIS RANT. HOPE U LAUGH AND ENJOY!!!●^●

Today's rant is gonna be about.......................................... THE EVOLUTION OF CREEPYPASTA: FROM SCARY MONSTERS TO SUPER-HOT SUPERMODELS!

There are many,many fandoms that the scare the crap out of us. Probably the 2 extremly scary ones are the 1D fandom, and the creepypasta fandom. Creepypasta is probably the worst of them all. BUT WHY? you may ask. Well let me explain......
As you all know, creepypasta is meant to scare the living fuck out of everyone. It did start off that way,but when the fandom came along, all that the changed. The fangirls saw these awesome monster as FUCKING HOT, so what do they do? They fabulize them, of course. Here are a few examples to show u what I mean......

JEFF THE KILLER:
Jeff the killer is an awesome serial killer who killed his entire family, as u all know. Awesome and all, right. WELL, the fangirls DON'T think that way. Evidently, being a killer means that u have to have abs and muscles. Since the original picture only showed his FACE, the Fangirls decided to do the rest. As a result, he looked like a Calvin-Klein super model, not a normal serial killer. When those pictures came out, the fangirls started drooling and salvitating all over their electronic devices. Great job, world.

BEN DROWNED:
This one is probably the wierdest. BEN drowned is technically the ghost OF A FIVE YEAR OLD KID. A FIVE FUCKING YEAR OLD. FIVE. When his story first came out, pictures depicted him as a midget. FINE WITH THAT. Then the fangirls came along, saw that he had blond hair and blue eyes, and thought"He'd look pretty hot if he was older". AND THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT TEHY DID. Now, pictures depict him as a TWENTY TWO YEAR OLD WHO LOOKS LIKE ANOTHER CALVEIN-KLEIN MODEL. A FUCKING FIVE YEAR OLD MAGICALLY TRANSFORMED TO BEING A TWENTY TWO YEAR OLD CALVIN-KLEIN MODEL. WTF IS WRONG WITH EVERYONE?!?!?!?!?!

SLENDER MAN:
Hold it. Hold it right there. SLENDER MAN. Yes, SLENDER MAN. Probably the most famous and classical creepypasta of all time. Fangirls, evidently, thought that a faceless, more than 2 METERS TALL dude withTENTACLES, has to look hot.
WHAT
THE
FUCK
Like, ya gotta be lying right now. HE WEARS A FUCKING SUIT. HE MAKES PEOPLE GO INSANE. How does that work. A shirtless slender man is probably gonna scare the fucking shit out of everyone. WHY DO U DO THIS TO ME?

MASKY AND HOODIE:
Not only where they depicted as fucking super-models, they were also SHIPPED. The two EXACT SAME PEOPLE WHO WERE IN MARNLE HORNETS, was SHIPPED.
HOLY SHIT
Like, I see them as brothers, as besties, BUT NO SHIPS. CUZ IT DOESN'T MAKE SHIT SENSE. NOPE, NOT AT ALL. I cannot believe it went to that extreme.

SALLY:

She was an eight-year old that got RAPED AND KILLED BY HER UNCLE.*sniff*. She was very obviously depicted as an eight year old kid in a blood-stained nightdress with a teddy bear. FANGIRLS, however, didn't rest until they got her ABSOLUTELY FABULIZED. Now, she is shown as A FUCKING EIGHTEEN-YEAR OLD IN DESIGNER CLOTHES, WHO LOOKS LIKE SHE'S A MODEL FROM FUCKING VICTORIA'S SECRET. WHAT THE FUCK WORLD? WHAT THE FUCK? AN EIGHT YEAR OLD. EIGHT. Can't her soul rest in peace? DO U HAVE TO DO THIS?

Well, that's all I can say. Trust me, THERE IS WORSE. THE SHIPPINGS ARE ENOUGH TO MAKE U CRY BUCKETS OF WATER. That's how bad it is now. If u evr go across any of that "fangirl material", BEWARE. Beware, and don't say I didn't warn you.

HEWO BOOTYFUL CUPCAKES!!!! I REALLY DO HOPE THAT U ENJOYED THIS BOOTYFUL RANT OF MINE. THNX FOR ALL THE SUPPORT YA GUYS! Oh, and guess what?

I GOT 109 READDDDDDDDSSSSSS!!!! HOW THE ACTUAL FUCK DID I GET 109 READDDDDSSSSS. OMG, THANK U SOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!I LUV U ALLLL
ALSO, A FEW PEOPLE I SHOULD THANK:
DJ-pon3vinylscratch(thnx for followin meh!)
BlackMoonx_X(for making meh a BIG fan of creepypasta)
JaJathehedgehog350(for being a hilarious bitch)
MEH BESTIES:CaryMary,LailaZ1,directionersrock13,AmalFAMir,and BlackMoonx_X. GO CHECK EM OUT.
BAI BAI BOOTYFUL CUPCAKES! SEE YA IN ANOTHER RANT!
VOTE•^•
COMMENT•v•
FOLLOW●*●
BAI BAI