RANT#7

HIRRO ALL U BOOTYFUL CUPCAKES!!!!!! First off, HAPPY EID TO ALL OF YA. LOVE U AAAAAAAAALLLLLL♡♡♡. I have finally finished a day where I had to meet millions and millions of people that I never knew existed until today. Oh, and did I mention I can go back to swearing? Oh, and that pic up there is something I fabulised, or, as you cupcakes call it, photo editing. I call it: The Fabulous Family. And the dad's name is.........................JAMES BROWNIE VLADEMIR!!!!!!! What a sweg daddy he must be, considering he looks like a gaylord. But don't get me wrong, I SUPPORT HOMOS I SWEAR. I AM A GREAT SUPPORTER OF YAOI AND YURI, SO YEAH, NO JUDGING. IF ANY OF YOU JUDGE THEM, I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN WITH A KNIFE AND TORTURE YOU IN WAYS THAT RIVAL THE METHODS OF ANY CREEPYPASTA ALIVE. DONT YA DARE. Oh, and that vid is an great way to show you EXACTLY WHAT I FUCKING MEAN. Btw, I am in a terribly, terribly sour mood today, because I was terribly sick, as in, puking sick. No, I didn't get a hangover and it isn't that time of the month, and neither am I pregnant . I just got sick on EID. So, just to warn ya, this is gonna be some HARDCORE ranting against what I think is the failure of human society. If you can't handle HARDCORE ranting, then skip it. DONT YOU DARE REPORT ME AFTER THIS, CUZ I AM STRONGLY VOICING MY OPINION AGAINST SOMETHING I TRULY HATE. DONT READ IF YOU THINK THAT IT MIGHT OFFEND OR INSULT YOU IN ANY WAY. DONT SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU. Everycupcake else, enjoy the damn rant.

Today's Rant is gonna be about..........................................................................................THE 1D FANDOM (I hate this fandom so damn much).

I know I probably talked about their fanfics in a previous rant of mine, but that was to give you an insight on the FANFICS. THIS IS THE REAL THING CUPCAKES. Let me just get to the point: MOST OF THEM ARE IN LITERAL DREAMLAND WHERE THEY THINK THAT THEY ACTUALLY HAVE A CHANCE TO FUCK ONE OE THE BAND MEMBERS(mostly HARRY STYLES). Some fans are actually great people, that like the band because their songs are nice, not because "OMG THEY'RE SO DAMN HOT". WHAT KIND OF A REASON IS THAT TO LIKE A BAND? SOMEONE TELL ME HOW IS THAT IN THE LEAST WAY LOGICAL. I mean, if you only like the damn faces, then what's the point of listening to their songs? Oh wait, but most of them listen to the damn songs because THEY THINK THAT MOST OF THEM ARE LITERALLY MADE TO SOMEHOW EXPREES THE LOVE OF 1D TO THEM. No, not 'friendship', like some sensible fans, but LOVE. Love for dumb pre-teens or people that are mostly 13 and years old, think that they have A FUCKING CHANCE WITH MEN WHO ARE EITHER BETWEEN THE DAMN AGES OF 18-21, AND DON'T YA DARE GO TELL ME WHAT IT ACTUALLY IS IN THE DAMN COMMENTS. No, they don't even think "When I grow up" that they'll be able to, they think that at their ridiculously young age, they will be able to simply woo one of them (most of the time it's FUCKING Harry Styles), date, fuck, marry, and have kids. Can they not see that they have their own lives and not really gonna care about a bunch of preteens who just want to get in their pants. Hell, if that actually happened, they'd get arrested for PEDOPHILIA. Don't tell me that age is just a FUCKING number, it's a very important number. I know people are gonna contradict me and be all like "But they don't really believe in it, it's just a dumb fantasy". OH YEAH. WELL IMMA PROVE YOU WRONG BITCH. The amount of children out there who actually FUCKING planned their FUCKING MARRIAGE is terribly high. Huge amounts of money spent in years of dumb planning about the damn colour scheme, the food, the place where it's gonna be held. They even spend shit in their "dress of dreams". Some, like that vid up there, get married to the FUCKING CARDBOARD CUTOUT OF THE DAMNED ASSHOLES. Wait, I don't even want to know what they do in bed, eugghhhhhh.They even plan out their sex lives together, and in all honesty, NO. JUST NO. STOP RIGHT THERE. THAT IS JUST PLAIN DISGUSTING. The fanfics have shit to do with this. Being that the most famous one is AFTER, and that the majority of the young directioners have eaten that shit up like FOOD, they actually started to think that "Hey, that could MOST PROBABLY BE ME". So then, they make fanfics with a ton of sex scenes, and intimate moments THAT WILL NEVER FUCKING HAPPEN, and think that they are the ones in the damn story. FUCKING PRE TEENS WROTE THAT SHIT AND BELIEVE IN IT. Guys, get your heads out of your asses, and tell me, WHEN IS IT HIGHLY FUCKIN LIKELY FOR HARRY STYLES, OR ANOTHER FUCKED UP BAND MEMBER TO MYSTERIOUSLY MEET YOU IN THE STREETS, OR IN A COFEE SHOP, OR FIND YOUR FACE IN A CROWD OF 7373645567191010287353535266271910038373523121242629330 OTHER FANGIRLS AND THEN INSTANTANEOUSLY FALL IN LOVE WITH IT. THIS IS NOT A FUCKING DISNEY MOVIE. HE IS NOT PRINCE CHARMING AND YOU ARE NOT A PRINCESS. 1D is not going to look the world for a fan that technically doesn't exist. And what are they gonna do if Harry Styles gets married, huh? What if he finally decided to settle down,HUH? WHAT IS THE FANDOM GINNA DO THEN? OH WAIT, THEY'LL PROBABLY GONNA THINK THAT HE'S GONNA DIVORCE. THEN THEY'RE GONNA SAY THAT THIS WILL PROBABLY GIVE HIM MORE EXPERIENCE AS A FUCKING HUSBAND, SO THAT WHEN THEY DO GET FUCKING MARRIED, THEY WILL BE ABLE TO LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER. AND THAT WON'T HAPPEN EITHER, BITCHES. They won't just go and run to a dumb pre-teen, they're probably gonna look for someone MORE SOPHISTICATED, SOMEONE PRETTIER, SOMEONE WITH MORE COMMON SENSE THAN YOU EVER WILL HAVE. Marriage is not all" lovey dovey". It isn't easy to just settle down, like you dumb idiots think. With a family come responsibilities that are way too much for a pre-teen to ever have. Because you have to find a way to help each other, balance out the work in the household and the children, or else it might lead to FUCKING FIGHTS. Adn divorce is not as easy as you think it looks. Oh, and "Love at First sight?"THAT NEVER EVER EVER WILL EVER FUCKING HAPPEN. EVER. It's a dumb insensical act that technically means the bitch wants to fuck u and not be your loving husband. I am honestly waiting for the day when this dumb fandom will get their head out of the fucking sand and realize 'YA CAN'T GET EVERYTHING IN LIFE, HUN'. BUT THAT WILL PROBABLY NEVER EVER HAPPEN BECAUSE THEIR HEAD IS SOOOOOO DEEP INSIDE THAT THEY WILL NOT FACE THE HARSH REALITY OF LIFE. EVER. It's disgusting the way they talk about nithung all day but 1D this and 1D that. EUUUUUUUGH. JUST SNAP OUT OF IT ALREADY YOU ASSHOLES. THE WORLD WON'T WAIT FOR YOU ANYMORE LONGER THAN IT ALREADY DID. JUST MOVE ON, GET A LIFE, AND STOP OBSESSING OVER A BAND THAT WILL ONE DAY GROW OLD AND GREY. I bet that the fangirls won't like him as much when he grows older. BECAUSE THEY BASE SHIT ON APPEARANCES THAT'S WHY. That's all I have to say. I really don't care what you think of me right now, but I said what I wanted to say.

HEY HEY HEY CUPCAKES! I TOLD YOU IT WAS GONNA BE HARDCORE. Now that I have finally finished raging, I have a few things to say:
FIRST OFF,THANK U ALL FOR SUPPORTING ME! I CURRENTLY HAVE 37 FOLLOWERS AND THIS BOOK HAS REACHED OVER 300. OMG THANK U SO MUCH!!!! HERE'S A SMILEY FOR YOU•*•♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡.
SECOND, Did I foget to mention that I AM SUPER HAPPY THAT GAY MARRIAGE I FINALLY LEGALISED IN AMERICA!WOOOOOHOOOO*fireworks* I know this is quite old news, but I am still so happy. I was in the hospital on that day, and when I saw it on the news, I STRATED FANGIRLING LIKE A BITCH, then, when I was home, started drawing everything with rainbow colours. I even wore a rainbow coloured t-shirt for the entire day. Think of all those ships that can really sail right now*cough cough*PENTATONIX*cough cough* SCOTT X MITCH*cough*EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
THIRD, Meh awesome besties have started off before me with their own books, and one of my besties started just a few weeks ago! Give em some love for me:
directionersrock13:Revenge(1D fanfic, and the only one I actually like)
CaryMary(2 books):Daemon's Blood and Another Dream (Ib fanfic)
BlackMoonx_X: Crazy Talk (New book of hers. Go check out the other one as well, its bootyful.)
FOURTH, I would like to say a bIg THANK YOU TO ALL MEH NEW FOLLOWERS:
annettex77
bunniesarecute1345
Chaima_Werghi(MA SIS RECENTLY JOINED WATTPAD!)
ChoccoLover
Firefly34
GoofyGengar
PaigeWeightman
SmokinHotCoco
THANK YOU ALLL.LOVE YOU SO MUCH. SO, ANYWAY, THAT'S ALL FOR TODAY MEH BOOTYFUL, FUN LOVIN CUPCAKES. OH AND I HOPE THAT I HAVE NOT OFFENDED ANYONE, CUZ IF AH DID, I WAS JUST VOICIN MAH OPINION AND I DONT CARE ABOUT YOURS, MKAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. IF U DON'T LIKE MAH BOOK, FUCK OFF AND DON'T MAKE MEH MAD, MKAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. SO, SAYONARA, BAI BAI MEH BOOTYFUL,FABULOUS,FANTASTIC, CUPCAKES! LOVE Y'ALL. AND DON'T FORGET TO:
Vote•^•
Comment•v
Follow●*●
BAI BAI!!!!SEE YA IN ANOZZER RANT, BOOTYFUL CUPCAKES!!!!
•^•