RANT#3

Video up there: U TOUCH MY TRA-LA-LA●v●.The picture up there, I DREW IT BY MYSELF. HIS NAME IS STEVEN VLADEMIR.ISN'T HE CUUUTE?

Today's rant will be about.........................CHARLIE CHARLIE ARE U SCREWED?

So evryone seems to panic alot about this "Charlie Charlie Challenge". From what I've heard, Charlie is evidently a MEXICAN DEMON who answers ur questions by moving a pencil balanced on another pencil on a paper with YES and NO.
Seems VERY similar to Ouija, don't ya think?.
So, people do it, thinking that it's all a joke. NO BIGGIE
But then when the pencil MOVES, everyone panics. And when everyone panics, they decide to make up rumors. Like how you're supposed to stamp on the paper and pencils, or else he's gonna stay and invite his demon buddies over for a slumber party at your place of residence. YAY!!!!! Everyone's invited, except the humans, of course. We'll play lots of fun games, like "Pin the Tail on the Human", and our all-time favorite, "HAUNTING HUMANS!"
Okay, where was I? Oh yeah, ranting about Charlie the ass. Well, what I think about this shit is that it's just some hocus-pocus fucked up shit, made to scare people just like Ouija. I mean,c'mon. The majority of questions that were asked was either about 1D or Justin Bieber
EXAMPLES:
1Directioners asked:
Who am I gonna marry now that Zayn's gone?
Will I ever have a chance with Harry Styles?
Will I ever get married to one of them?
Will they notice me?
Will I ever be able to perform with them onstage?

Beliebers asked:
When will Justin Bieber's new album come out?
Will I ever be able go marry him?
Etc.etc....

Do you see the point? It's just a hoax that the majority of society believe. It gets REALLY annoying with everyone playing it everywhere. Like, just calm the fuck down. Why would a demon even want to answer questions like that? A couple of people are playing it RIGHT NEXT TO ME, AND ITS PISSING ME OFF. Plz world, use your common sense. Stop worrying about trivial things that don't even matter. Ugh. Humanity can literally believe ANYTHING as long as u make it sound convincing. I mean, it could be the wind pushing the pencils or something. SHEESH.
But, if Charlie does make an appearance, he better come up with one of those Mexican hats and maracas. Or he ain't gonna be a Mexican demon. U have no right to calling urself a mexican demon if u don't wear Mexican shit. Anyway, that's all I have for today. Thank u, and goodbye.

HIYA CUPCAKES! DID YA LIKE IT? I WASTED AN ENTIRE HOUR ON THIS, SO I HOPE ITS GOOD. Also, here's a BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEH BEST FRIEND directionersrock13. Sorry if it's a bit late, I was busy. This might be the last rant for a while cuz Finals are comin up and I need to STUDY STUDY STUDY! And also remeber to check out these fabulous people:
AnotherTheBeyond(thnx for the support)
AmalFAMir(meh bestie)
Kraill(his books are BOOTYFUL)
TheSayainJedi5(who just followed me)

And ALWAYS REMEMBER TO:
VOTE•^•
COMMENT•v
FOLLOW●*●
(use the smileys when u do so)
BAI BAI MEH BOOTYFUL CUPCAKES!SEE YA IN ANOTHER RANT