Ch. 54 Our First Christmas Together

Warning: sexual content

Ratchet's P.O.V.
Oddly, Sunstreaker walks into my office. Not so much that he's interrupting a meeting with Jolt. 
"I know Christmas is in the middle of the week, but I think you should take Jasmine out on Christmas Eve," Sunstreaker suggests, "Sideswipe and I will wait for you two to get back. Though I don't think Audrey will understand what's going on."
"How strange coming from Sunstreaker," Jolt smiles.
It's a good idea, except for my damn heat cycle. I don't know if Jasmin is ready even though I found no evidence she was raped after she was found. I have time to book a hotel room and plan a nice night.
Even if it's just for the night, I'm looking for a nice room.

Jasmine's P.O.V.
I can't believe Sunstreaker is the one who suggested that and Sideswipe will take Audrey, nor did I think Ratchet would get a hotel room. Even if it's in the city, it's a nice surprise.
"This is nice," I smile, seeing the room.
"Just like you," Ratchet smiles, closes the door, and kisses me. This quickly turns into a make out session. I notice the condoms on the nightstand. Then a smell I'd never smelt before, "I'm embarrassed to be teaching you the smell is my heat cycle," Ratchet says, "I've been waiting for this day, but my heat cycle makes me impatient."
I know he's worried about potential trauma triggering, but I know I'm safe and this is my boyfriend looking to fuck me.
"I know it's not a good idea right now, but would you want me to have your baby?" I ask.
"Yes, I'd like that. We'll think about timing later."

After putting condoms on, I lay on the bed with Ratchet on top of me. Ratchet kisses my lips before kissing various places on my body.
"Ratchet!" I exclaim as he licks down there.
He smiles at my reaction as he puts two fingers in my vagina, "fuck, Ratchet."

Ratchet's P.O.V.
I was worried I'd terrify Jasmine and ruin the night. I still need to be careful, as I know this is her first time. I'd love to get her sparked, but I'm worried about the court hearing more than that we have a five-month-old who was born thirteen weeks early to care for. Even if Audrey isn't requiring extra care.
I know no matter how slowly I penetrate, Jasmine feels burning pain.
Soon she adjusts to my slow thrusting.

With my heat cycle, I want to pound her, but I don't know if I'd be scaring Jasmin. Even if I'm not, I'd rather not until she's ready. Her moaning makes it harder.
"Fuck, Ratchet!" Jasmine moans as I slowly pick up speed. This doesn't last long. I'm pounding her, resulting in Jasmine bouncing on the bed. Her breasts bouncing around, "shit, Ratchet!"
I keep going for a few minutes before pulling out and laying next to Jasmine. Pulling her close to me.
"I can't believe we just....wow," Jasmine smiles.
"I love you," I move her onto me and kiss her, "I know what we can do now."

Jasmine's P.O.V.
Ratchet doesn't bother putting clothes on before going into the bathroom. Seconds pass before I hear the water running.
What is he doing?
Another five minutes pass, the water is turned off, and Ratchet walks out of the bathroom.
He picks me up off the bed and carries me to the bathroom.

I wasn't expecting to see a jacuzzi tub. Ratchet has the gets going, creating bubbles. The tub is surrounded by candles.
"You went overboard," I smile.
"Anything for you."
Ratchet carries me into the tub and positions me between his legs. Hugging me as I rest my head on his chest. Feeling myself falling asleep.
I stay awake long enough to enjoy the tub and get ready for bed.

"Good thing we got here late," Ratchet smiles as we lay in bed.
He turns off the light and moves me closer to him.

We're up at six in the morning, knowing Audrey will be awake soon. Hoping to show her all her presents before her first nap.
We do decide to get breakfast.
"I'm looking forward to when Audrey understands ripping the wrapping paper," Ratchet smiles.
I smile to hide I'm thinking about how my parents aren't here for Audrey's first Christmas. I don't know when this will be easier to deal with.

We didn't wrap her presents, knowing she wouldn't understand what's going on. My aunt and uncle will be at the base tomorrow. I did give my aunt the gifts I got for the family. She'll love the spa gift card Ratchet and I got her.
"Look, Audrey," Sunstreaker smiles, showing her how to use a toy, but his smile fades, "ewe, again?!"
Audrey laughs at his disgusted look.
"Good femme," Sideswipe smiles, "you wanted to hear her laugh."
"You think that's funny?" Sunstreaker asks Audrey as he holds her up, having her look at him. Her reaction is to spit bubbles at him.
Sunstreaker hands Audrey to Sideswipe. Who finds out Audrey had a blowout?
"We'll be using her new tub seat sooner than I thought," I comment, looking at the baby's back.

Ratchet's P.O.V.
"I think she gave you a present," Sideswipe laughs.
"Disgusting," Sunstreaker comments.
I carry the new tub seat up to our room

"I say throw that out," I tell Jasmin, referring to Audrey's onesie. Glad she wasn't in her dress, "disgusting, Audrey."
"But her timing was funny," Jasmine laughs, "not the first blowout, so I'm amazed Sunstreaker hasn't decided to stop babysitting and only guard out in the hallway."
"It is strange. Who knows how long that will last? He might decide the femmes can babysit."
"You're in your dress now, no blowouts," I tell Audrey like she'll know what I'm talking about.

She can take a nap while wearing the dress. While getting Audrey to sleep, the twins come by with the rest of the stuff we got Audrey and put under the tree in the lounge room.
"Not like plans were ruined," Jasmine comments, "I just hope she won't poop like that again today."
"Someone teach her that's not a nice Christmas present," Sunstreaker complains.
At least the twins are distracted and don't ask if I gave Jasmine a certain present. I call this a good Christmas with my family... I just hope things don't fall apart in March.