chp 1

In a room, there is a figure standing while looking oustide the window, enjoying the scenery.

He is Rimuru Tempest.

The Great Demon Lord, Chaos Creator, Supreme Deity, 5th True Dragon and so on.

There is so many titles that hold by rimuru.

But, something is bothering him. Just looking by our slime face, we already know whats that.

Yes. BORED.

Rimuru POV

Hundred of years has passed since the great war. From me becoming a hero that saved the world into being a Supreme Deity.

Good grief, that brother of mine... Veldanava really put me in edge of cliff...

Hmm? Ohh, hello there.

My name is Rimuru Tempest! Well, seems like you already know but hey, little introduction would be extended my screen time, wouldn't it?

Ahem... back to story.

Year after year, but things never changed.

I mean... peace already achieved, many country appeared and well yeah, like you guess... they declare a war at us, Tempest.

At first, is just a small war but things got out of control when Guy pissed off by the humans.

He wiped out the nation by himself. I mean, why did you even bother yourself with such a thing. But he answer to me "well? I'm bored also those humans must know their place" he said.

Mehhh, he just bored nothing less.

Anyway, beside the war... here my eldest brother or should I say The creator of this world Veldanava, suddenly revived after the Great War.

And guess what? That stupid dragon choose me as his successor. The worse part is, the Voice of The World announce it to the entire world, making Tempest or should i say, myself feared more than it should. Good grief.

Ahem... i think i talk too much.

"Anyway, Ciel do you have anything to relieve my boredom?"

{Hmm? Well, I do have some} she is Ciel, my partner bound by my soul. She even declared herself as my wife. Well, i don't mind though, but... yeah lets just not talk about this.

"Ohh? You do? Tell me, its really boring here. Maybe some adventure to another world? Ne ne, tell me!" I asked with excited voice.

{Fufufu... no need to rush Master. The truth is, I already spread a summoning magic to another Universe, so its just matter of time} Ciel replied with smug voice.

"Ohhh! You did? Ahahaha... now i can't wait! As expected from Ciel!"

{Fufufu... you can praise me more, y'know?}

And so, the new story has started.

Meanwhile.

3rd POV

The Organization for the Preservation of Human Order, Finis Chaldea.

Here, at the last bastion of Human Order, the most harsh Order of all is about to be underway.

In the room, there is a Short, red-colored hair girl sitting in the bed while thinking something.

Suddenly, the door opens and revealed a girl with light-purple colored while bringing a cup of coffee.

"Senpai, here's your coffee" this girl is Mashu Kyrielight, a demi-servant. Fused with heroic spirit from the Knights of the Round Table, but its another story.

 Fused with heroic spirit from the Knights of the Round Table, but its another story