chp 14

In the command room, there was Romani who was busy staring at the hologram displaying the new singularity that had just appeared. But, this singularity seemed new to him.

"Hmm... this is strange. This is the first time I've seen this. And... judging from the data sent by the singularity, there's no doubt, this isn't from our reality... which-"

He then began to ponder about that possibility. Romani finally left the command room to search for the perfect servant for this singularity.

As he left the room, there was a hologram displaying the name of the new singularity.

Cardinal World, Tenma War.

Difficulty: Unknown.

----

Rimuru POV

Now... here I am, in the command room. Looking at the hologram displaying the new singularity.

Cardinal World.

Well... look at this. The cardinal world, and on top of that, the tenma war.

Really, there must be someone pulling the strings behind all this... I wonder if those three mysterious men are related to this phenomenon.

{Most likely, they are.}

I then looked to my left.

"So... maybe you know something, Ruler?" I asked Velda.

Ohh yes, here in Chaldea. I call him by his class name. Calling him brother... kinda like, ehmm.

"Hmmm. There might be a holy grail, right?" Velda said to Romani.

Romani then widened his eyes for a moment.

"Yes! You're right... but maybe this isn't just a grail. There must be a greater force causing this singularity." He said as he looked at me and velda.

"You two are from this world, aren't you?"

Velda and I just nodded, knowing what he meant.

He wanted us to investigate this singularity...

"Then it's just the two of us or there's a servant who-" my sentence was cut by the sound of the command room door suddenly opening.

"I'm coming."

"Hey... mind if I come too? Just to make sure this idiot doesn't add to the mess."

I was surprised. These two special servants... they were Gilgamesh (Caster) and Enkidu.

"Are you sure, Your Majesty?" Romani asked Gilcaster.

"Yes. Who do you think I am?" He answered with a smug on his face.

Gilcaster then turned his gaze to Velda and gave him a slight smile.

"You don't mind, do you?"

"Heh, whatever you want."

Really... how in the Veldora's tail the two of them get along?

Wait... speaking of veldora...

Meanwhile

"Kuahahahaha! Milim! Ramiris! Get ready! We'll go to where rimuru is! Kuahahahaha!"

"Wahahahaha! I can't wait!"

"Uhhh Mentor... shouldn't we just stay here... do what we have to do?"

"What!? You used to be the one always nagging me about going to the another world, and now..."

"Uhmm, I don't know but... something bad is going to happen"

""...""

Back to Rimuru POV