chp 16

(In Chaldea)

In the command room, there were mashu and gudako, staring at the hologram displaying the singularity.

Cardinal world, Tenma War.

"Doctor, how are they doing?" Gudako asked while pacing.

"Senpai..."

"Still the same. I'm not receiving any signals from their side." Romani replied while typing on the keyboard.

"I-I hope they're okay... please
rimuru, be safe..." muttered Gudako with a worried face.

Seeing her master's worry, mashu then tried to calm gudako down.

"Don't worry senpai. Rimuru-san and the others will be fine. Remember? He is strong." Mashu said.

Hearing her servant words, made her heart a little relieved, for now.

"...yes, he'll be fine."

----

3rd POV

Heavenly Star Palace is the place of beginnings where Veldanava first awoke during the dawn of creation. It's a universe isolated from all other universes yet adjacent to them at the same time.

In the distance you can see, a group of angels.

"Where's Feldway?" Asked one of the angels.

He is Dino. An Primordial angel, but when he heard about his master's death, he became fallen.

"I don't know... but he said that this would be the key to reviving Veldanava-sama," replied Pico.

"This? What are you talking about, Pico?" Garcia asked.

Pico only replied with a shrug.

"Hahhh... now I feel guilty for betraying rimuru-san. Not only that, his country was also destroyed. Although no one was hurt, still... I hope he won't go berserk if he finds out." Dino said.

In the middle of their conversation, a large portal appeared and revealed two figures.

"Ohhh! So this is veldanava-sama's place huh?" The man with blindfolded said.

"Hmm, not bad either." The muscular man said.

Hearing someone's voice, dino group then turned around.

"Who are you!?"

Dino and his friends took up battle positions.

"Ohhh? You... who are you? You're an angel... but... wait, a fallen? Also... this aura I feel... Great Holy Spirit of Light?" The man with blindfolded said as he walked up to dino.

"S-Stop right there! Who are you and how did you get into this place!" Dino then summoned his great sword, Crumbling Fang.

"Oi oi oi~ we didn't come here to fight." Said the man with a surprised expression.

However, Dino and the others didn't believe it and remained in a fighting stance, ready to attack.

"Stupid Veltro, you're not good at lying." The muscular man mocked him.

"Oi oi oi! That's not a lie! And also, who are you calling stupid, huh!? Even though I look like this, I'm still His creation! And that means you're mocking that person too!"

"...hmph" the man replied while looking away.

"What's with that answer!? I'm the leader here, you know! You should at least show me some respect!" Veltro said with a dumbfounded face.