chp 4

3rd POV

After Rimuru leave the medical room, he then walking through the hallway. Suddenly, there is a group who blocked rimuru's way.

"Who are you guys?" Rimuru ask them.

They are the Knights of Round Table. Gawain, Tristan, Lancelot, Bedivere, and Mordred.

"Is father okay?" Mordred ask

"Huh? Father... ohh! You mean alter? Yeah, she's okay, don't worry she just tired because using her NP, maybe?" Rimuru replied.

"I see. Thank you for take our King into medical room" Gawain said as he slightly bowed.

Rimuru looking him, smile as he remember that he and Alter have a loyal subordinates (maybe).

"No problem. Now, I'll take my leave" said rimuru and then he starts to walks away.

----

Now, the Knights just looking each other while nodded their head.

"He is a good person" Tristan said.

"Yeah, looking at his smile I can tell that he is" added bedivere as Gawain nod, agreed.

"How about you guys?" Gawain ask to Lancelot and Mordred.

"Huh? Yeah he is a good person. But, don't you guys find it weird?" Replied Mordred.

"Weird? What do you mean?" Tristan ask.

"I mean. There is no Heroic Spirit by the name of Rimuru, right? Even if is, then why I don't know about him?" Said Mordred, making the Knights fell in silent.

"You makes the point. Its because our history is recorded into Throne of Heroes" Lancelot said.

"So? Just who is Rimuru?"

That was the question that lingering in their mind. Curious to find out who is rimuru are.

Is he an ally? Or even worse, foe?

No one knows except our slime.

"And here is my job!" Suddenly, Merlin approached the Knights as makes them surprised.

"Oi! Don't just popped out of nowhere damnit!" Shouted Mordred.

"Ahahaha... my bad. Anyway, do you guys curious about the new servant Rimuru?" Merlin said while smiling playfuly.

Like reading their mind, the Knights just look at Merlin and nodded their head.

"Fufufu... maybe I have the answer for your curiosty" Merlin grinned.

"Hahhh *sigh* what is it?" Mordred sighed, knowing that there is nothing that free.

"Relax... I won't request some crazy stuff... this is too for the sake of research"

"Then talk" Gawain said.

----

"Ohhh!? Then we agreed. But, are you sure he will accept the challenge?" Lancelot ask.

"Yeah. Rimuru is not an idiot to not noticed it, right?" Added Tristan.

"Now now... just trust me, he would accept the challenge" Merlin smirk.

----

3rd POV

Command room, a place where the staff of Chaldea working.

Looking at the chair that located in the center, there is Dr. Romani, a Chaldean medical doctor. Well, now he is more like Acting Director. Its because the previous director, Olga Marie died in the accident, involving professor of chaldea, Lev Lainur. Though thats for another story.