extra chapter #3

fem! uchiha reader x various tokyorevengers characters.

____

Y/N UCHIHA. the younger sister of itachi and sasuke uchiha. one of the survivor of the uchiha massacre that was created by his very own older brother who's now considered as s-rank criminal in ninja world.

despite surviving the massacre, y/n was considered as dead for during the massacre, she was sent to another dimension by uchiha itachi. thus, that made the ninja world to forget her and consider uchiha sasuke as the sole survivor of the massacre.

but you know the truth. you know the reason why itachi killed the entire uchiha clan but sparing you and sasuke. because before he sent you away, he told you the truth, believing that he won't see you again and you will be safe wherever dimension you were sent to.

and that was already 10 years ago from now. fortunately for you, you were sent to the very future of the world, wherein konoha and ninja's doesn't exist anymore. however, you keep training yourself and made some techniques and seals that only your clan could do. because you're still hoping that one day, you will be able to go back to konoha, to the past, to your original timeline.

you were adopted by sano family. you have 3 siblings named, shinichiro, manjiro and emma. even though you are adopted by them, you still chose to use the uchiha as your last name. it's like, they are just taking care of you and considered you as part of their family. and they don't have any clue about your real identity, you find it difficult to tell them the truth because they might not understand and believe you.

you are also a member of tokyo manji gang. a gang that was created by mikey, draken, baji, pah, mitsuya and kazutora. you're actually with them when they created toman but you refused to let them reveal it to everyone, thus that made you 'the hidden founder' of toman.

being an uchiha, you're naturally strong, you inherited everything from your clan. with proper training, you can already be compared to your own brothers, itachi and sasuke.

but because you're on modern world, you're being careful not to reveal your abilities. there are times that you're unconsciously activating your sharingan when you're mad but thanks kami, no one has seen it yet. you're also activating your sharingan when there's a gang fight, and you guessed that everyone are just busy fighting that's why they don't notice.

and upon entering the world of biker gangs, you met a lot of people, allies and enemies. and whether they are your ally or enemy, they all fell for you.

let's not forget that uchiha clan have a great genes. your raven hair and your onyx eyes was captivating and could pull both genders. but you're actually too dense to realize that a person likes you in a romantic way. you always thought that they like you as a friend.

“y/n chan, you're spacing out.” mikey poked your cheeks, you blinked several times before facing mikey, he's eating dorayaki again as usual

“gomen, i was just thinking...” you mumbled before eating your ramen, mikey treated you that ramen so you finish it. you two are wearing your perspective toman uniforms, designed and sewed by mitsuya.

“our fight with tenjiku is near and those shit heads are playing dirty by attacking our members behind my back.” mikey mumbled emotionlessly, you nodded

“hn. i heard that from takemichi too. apparently, mitsuya, chifuyu and the others was attacked. you know that we can't stop them, the only way to put an end to all of these is to defeat tenjiku.” you said before sighing

tenjiku is a rival gang, but some of the members of it was your friends, you considered them as friends, even kisaki. when you said them, you're talking about izana, kakucho, haitani brothers, koko, hanma, kisaki, mochi and even mucho and sanzu even though they betrayed toman. you can't really remember how you became friends with them