{part-2}

Next morning in KIM MANSION

Mrs. kim goes to taehyung's room to wake her up....

Mrs.k:Taehyung get up, it's morning: you are the only one who is late, everyone else got up, the people who see your sister must be coming..

Tae: Mom 10 mins more pleaassseeee.....

Mrs.k:No, my princess, get up and get ready, I have put your dress on the sofa.

Tae: fine!!😩

Now Taehyung wakes up and goes to take a bath, after that she comes downstairs wearing a beautiful dress.

Everyone looks at Taehyung and smiles...

Mr.k: come my princess have a breakfast

Everyone sits on the dining table and has breakfast...

JEON MANSION

Jungkook and the rest of the family had boarded the flight, Namjoon must have been nervous, then Jungkook starts to worry.

Jk: what happened brother you seem a bit nervous can you tell me

Namjoon:nothing like that just i am feeling whether that girl will accept me or not

Jungkook: Oh my brother, you are so good that everyone will like you.
Namjoon smile at jungkook and all sleep for an hour...

Time skipped:-

Everyone reaches India and Taehyung's father is waiting for him at the airport to pick him up when he sees the Jeon family he waved and called them .Mr.kim takes them home.

Here Taehyung keeps on dancing but Jimin tries to get her ready but the dance makes her angry and she yells at Tae.

Jimminie: Stand still let me get you ready..... but Taehyung teases her and she starts running away and Jimminie also runs after her. Then she sees that Jimminie is following her, then she goes to the outside door, but suddenly the door opens automatically she is about to collide with someone and fall when Hard Arms saves her from falling and Taehyung closes his eyes because afraid from falling in ground...🙄🙄 ( So overdramatic i m 😅😅)

When Tae feels that she is safe, she opens her eyes and her eyes meet Jungkook's and both are lost in each other.

Just then, Jimin clears his throat and brings them both to their senses. Taehyung quickly runs away from their.

Jk: so beautiful...😊

Tae she goes to her sister and tells her that the people have come to see her.

nervousness increases and she drinks a whole glass of water

In Living Room:-

MR.kim ​​makes everyone sit and Mrs.kim ​​brings snacks and some drinks and joins them they do their old talks and telling about his great friendship..

Mrs.j: Let us meet our future daughter-in-law.

Mrs.k: wait i will call both of them

Taehyung ready her sister and Jimminie praise for her beautiful face then Mrs. Kim goes and smiles at jinnie

Mrs.K: you look so beautiful my baby lets go everyone is calling you ( she turned and looked vmin) you both also come down stairs .

Jinnie outfit:-

Taehyung outfit:-

Taehyung outfit:-

Jimminie outfit:-

Jimminie outfit:-

Just then Taehyung and Jiminy come downstairs with Jinnie Mrs

Just then Taehyung and Jiminy come downstairs with Jinnie Mrs. Kim makes her sit next to Namjoon and on the other hand, Jungkook stares at Tae, lost in her beauty. Tae notice him then jungkook came into his sence and winked at her and she rolled her eyes to him...🙄😂

Both the families ask questions to both of them and give them space and here Jungkook approaches Tae and tries to flirt with her but her soulmate angrily glaring at jungkook but he ignored it and continue flirting

Jimminie Pov :-

I saw that pervert guy try to flirt with my soulmate so i glaring at him but he ignored me then an idea popped in my mind i picked a glass of coldrink and passed by him intentionally spilled on him.

No one pov:-

He look at jimminie and give him a force smile then mrs. Kim came and see that jungkook shirt is wet so she tell tae to take him  to your room and get him changed.
Now She takes him to the room and shows him to the bathroom. Jungkook goes inside with one of his T-shirts and locks the door. Suddenly she remember that she put her undies in a tub to wash them. She was afraid that Jungkook might see them and how would she face him. Her face was red with shame.

In bathroom:-

Jk pov:-

I came into her bathroom with the door locked and it smells like fresh strawberries and I took off my shirt and put it on the sink Then I saw a small tub in which there was some black cloth, I lifted it and saw it and I was shocked and immediately put it back.My face was red because those were the undies and dirty dirty thoughts started coming in my mind.🙈🙈

I hurriedly put on a T-shirt and came out of the bathroom to see Taehyung's face red too: maybe she remembered that she had put his undies in the tub.

she immediately ran inside the bathroom and locked it she must have been embarrassed....
I chuckled at her...😅

.
.
.
.
Hey buddies..❤️❤️
I know both the parts are short but dont worry 3rd part is long just wait for it....

Till then stay tuned with me.....

I purple you 💜