{part-10}

at the airport:-

All jeon family is waiting in the waiting area, an announcement is made that the flight to Korea has arrived.

Time skipped to Jeon Mansion:-

First all relatives and Mr. and Mrs. Jeon reached the mansion,And Taekook and Namjin wait for their mother near the gate.

Then Mrs. Jeon She brings the aarti plate and 2 steel pots filled with rice and places them on the floor and says to both the brides ,Kick with your right foot.
Then she brings a plate full of colors and both of them place their feet in the color plate and print their feet on a white sheet.
Then both the brides are welcomed for the first time in the house. Since it is night, Mrs. Jeon says that you guys are very tired, go to your room.

Both couples go to their respective rooms (sorry but I want to give full focus to Taekook so I did not write about Namjin's first night, I hope you understand me.)

Taekook room:-

(Credit goes to the real owner)

Taehyung blushes after seeing the decorations, then Jungkook picks her up and enters the room, then makes her sit on the bed.

Jk: Will you freshen up first or should I start right away?(Taehyung's face turns red after hearing this and she nods no.)
Ok then go and change in this gift.

When Taehyung comes to the changing room and opens the gift, his heart starts beating faster because the dress is quite bold and sexy.

Taehyung looks like he just came from the bathroom to see Jungkook sitting in the middle of the bed, looking at her with intense eyes, then he comes near her and kisses her forehead

Taehyung looks like he just came from the bathroom to see Jungkook sitting in the middle of the bed, looking at her with intense eyes, then he comes near her and kisses her forehead.and ask her for permission. Taehyung nods and Jungkook picks her up and lays her on the bed.

Mature content 🔞:-
If you are uncomfortable just skip this part:-

Jk POV:-

Then I kissed her (after her approval). Now, I pulled her onto my lap and started kissing her face and neck. She closed her eyes and moaned. After I had kissed and caressed all her body.

She sat on the edge while I took off my shirt and my watch. I again started kissing her and now she was reciprocating nicely. Then i started undressing  her and started kissing her bare middle. Without stopping kissing, I shifted towards her back, reached up and cupped her breasts. My hands had never held anything like those and thus played with them with as much passion as they could. This turned her really on and she started moaning loudly. Encouraged by her reaction I continued for some more minutes before bringing the hands back to the  zip of her dress .

With one motion of my hand the dress was loose and then out of my way. Taehyung closed her eyes as it was the first time she was without her clothes in front of a man. She was wearing a black bra which contrasted her fair skin. I just wanted to rip it off and reach my treasure but somehow controlled myself and kissed her cleavage. After I was done with my staring and kissing and made her lay on the bed and kissed her lying beside her. Now coming on top and kissing from top to bottom, I slowly pulled it down a dress sucking in every inch of her shiny white thighs.

I started licking her thighs and felt that I could do that the whole day, she was so smooth. Now, I brought my gaze up and there she was, lying in the bed only in her underwear, the black lingerie looking even darker against her skin, like a delicious meal calling to be eaten. Then suddenly I realised that I still had my pants on and to do justice, removed the jeans but left my boxers. I knew that real action would be starting now and was thus getting a bit nervous. Then, I collected my thoughts and again went on top of her with my lips on her lips and my hands under her back.

I undid the hook and her bra loosened, her face was blushing red. I removed it, smelled it and threw it to concentrate on the real thing. Her boobs were so cute, they were not very big but really milky and sharp. As soon as I touched them, Tae took a long breath and made a face which excited me beyond limits. I first gently pressed them, then felt the hard nipples and played them. Now I took one in my mouth while the other was still in my hand and my tongue did what my hand couldn’t. For the next ten minutes, I just couldn’t go beyond the boobs, they were so nice or maybe because I was seeing something like that for the first time.

Now. I started kissing her navel and removed my boxers. I stood up a bit to let tae have a nice look at my tool. Her eyes were glued to it and returned only when she felt my hands entering her panties. I could feel her  wet pussy and with one stroke the panties were off. Now, I didn’t know whether she’d be comfortable with oral sex so I just kissed her mound and started feeling her pussy with my hands. I was deliberately not staring down there so that she wouldn’t feel shy.

I got to the side of the bed and took out the condoms and towels from the drawer. I laid the towels under her and just to know her state asked ” Hey baby by the way, which flavour do you like”, “Any” was her soft reply after some time. I again asked “Apple or Chocolate” and she said “Chocolate” and smiled a little before blushing. So, I rolled a chocolate one and came back on top resuming my kisses. Now, I knew it was going to be painful for her so, before entering I kept my tip at her lips and gestured for approval. She nodded and carefully, using my hand inserted my cock just a little bit and looked at her face for reaction. She was okay, not looking in too much pain. Then I moved some more and it suddenly got very difficult to go ahead.

Yes this was the moment, and I with my eyes fixed on hers increased my force. She started wincing and I stopped. I asked “baby it's going to be a bit painful when I break into it, if you don’t want it, we can stop here (though I knew that it would be very tough for me to withdraw from here). She said “It's okay, I leave it to you”. I once again started putting pressure and when she started wincing, I suddenly raised my force and moved in. She was shouting but not crying and so, I slowly kept going in. At last, I was fully inside her, she was sweating all over her face. I kissed her and said “You have got over it, now we are truly one and it's going to get only better from here. Just bear for some more time.”. I kept kissing her and stayed inside her for sometime as that warm feeling was so great on my dick. After retrieving very carefully, I entered again. I repeated this a few times, but was not able to get into a rhythm, having to stop each time before entering. Her groin was positioned too low and I could not raise it by placing a pillow as it would get soiled. After lying more lower and pulling her hips up, I somehow managed a better position and started thumping. Her pussy was very tight and I was giving some push to enter it. After some time she stopped wincing and I increased my pace. Within minutes, I could not hold anymore and let it go. Tae in the meantime was moaning and enjoying a lot and she said" i'm cumming" I said "just wait a little, I'm also close "and then i move with animalistic speed.And we both cum together..💦💦
Taehyung falls asleep from exhaustion and Jungkook goes and gets a wet towel from the washroom and cleans Taehyung first and then cleans himself.After that he cuddles her and goes to sleep.
.
.To be continued.....

.
.
Hey buddies
.
.
I hope you love this part of my story ...❤️❤️
.
.
Till then stay tuned with me 😊😍
.
.
I purple you 💜💜💜💜