{part-7}

{.....In letter.....}

"""Dear taehyung
.
.

You know I love the way you smile and I want to see this smile forever. I don't know since I met you driving me crazy Whenever I see you, I feel very happy, maybe I have started liking you....I like you Taehyung....And I used to feel that you also like me..... I am in no hurry, you can take your time then give me your answer......
.
.
.
Yours jungkook...❣️

Time skipped:-

after 4 months:-

Taehyung completed her graduation in these 4 months and now she works as an intern in her father's company.She wants to be successful by her hard work and not by her father's name so she started as an intern.And on the other hand, Jungkook is also promoting his company a lot with his hard work..and in a few days all of them will be going to India for the wedding.

few skipped:-

Day of going to India: -

Jk: Mummy hurry up, we are getting late, how much more time will you take.....
(Jungkook is very excited because he can see Taehyung again but he is also nervous about the letter he gave to Taehyung. And the fear of this thing Taehyung may reject him, he wants to hear her answer and may not, Jungkook was so lost in himself that he didn't even notice that his mom was calling him.)

Mrs.j: Yu Brat, where are you lost, are you not getting late now? let's go.

Time skipped:-

In Kim's house :-

Everyone is busy in preparations but our lovely princess Taehyung is enjoying her sleep when a beautiful girl comes over and tries to wake her up. Yes you are right,its Jinnie.

Jinnie: Princess get up, all the guests are going to come, look, it is already morning and you are also late.( hearing this
Taehyung immediately gets up and runs to the bathroom.jinni puts her dress on the bed ) tae i put your dress on the bed .

After some time, Taehyung comes out of the bathroom and puts on her dress and gets ready and looks at herself in the mirror

Jinnie's dress/look:-