𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄 #𝟭

𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙬𝙚𝙧: Alright, you may come in.

?: Wsg yo

𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙬𝙚𝙧: Erm...would you mind being more professional?

?: Nah, I'm alright.

𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙬𝙚𝙧: Yk what? I don't get paid enough to care so whatever. Anyway first name please?

𝘿𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙞: It's Denji.

𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙬𝙚𝙧: OK Dennis-

𝘿𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙞: No, it's Denji >:(

𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙬𝙚𝙧: That's what I said! Dennis, last name please?

𝘿𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙞: Bruh- yknow, whatever. Uh last name u said?

𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙬𝙚𝙧: Ye

𝘿𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙞: Um...idek so Hayakawa ig?

𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙬𝙚𝙧: What do you mean, "I don't even know?"

𝘿𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙞: Ya heard me. Just write it down as Hayakawa

𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙬𝙚𝙧: Um...ok then. So why are you here today?

𝘿𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙞: Tbh, I don't know fr, probably has smthn yo do with the fact I'm still in love with Makima. I didn't ask to be here fr. I could probably be touching boobs rn...*sigh*

𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙬𝙚𝙧: Don't tell me you still hung up on her Dennis...

𝘿𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙞: I mean yeah she might have killed me, and only wanted me for my heart, and killed all my freinds, and ruined my life and groomed me, and manipulated & dehumanizing me, and used me, and never even cared about me but...she so fineeeee 🤤

𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙬𝙚𝙧: ..........You've dead gotta be kidding me. She exploited you that much and you quite LITERALLY ate her out, and ur still in love?

𝘿𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙞:....But her boo-

𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙬𝙚𝙧: Shut the fuck up. Take this medicine and get the fuck out.

𝘿𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙞: Eh?

𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙬𝙚𝙧: It's called IGetBitches (BBC EDITION) Side Effects: Nausea, Headaches/Migraine, Stomach Aches, Vomiting, Diarrhea, Erectile Disfunction, Shrinkage of Penis, AIDs, Random Homosexual Urges and Random Outbursts. Now take it and gtfo *shoves into his hands*

𝘿𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙞: But-

𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙬𝙚𝙧: SECURITY, GET THIS BUM OUTTA MY SITE, I GOT OTHER CLIENTS!

(TY GUYS FOR 300+ VEIWS, AHHHHHH <3)