𝑓𝑎𝑚𝘰𝑢𝑠 𝑏𝑖𝑟𝘵ℎ𝑑𝑎𝑦𝑠

𝐹𝛢𝛭𝑂𝑈𝑆 𝛣𝐼𝑅𝑇𝛨𝐷𝛢𝑌𝑆

○○●○○○○○

𝛫𝑌𝐿𝐸𝛮 𝛭𝛢𝐶𝛫𝛪𝐸

ACTRESS

#32 most popular | ★ Boost

#1 first name Kylen

#12 born April 15

#28 Actress

BIRTHDAY April 15

AGE 21

BIRTHPLACE Chicago, IL

BIRTH SIGN Aries

ABOUT

Known for her role in the 2020 sequel, A Quiet Place Part II, Mackie is an up-and-coming actress. Kylen, who developed a hearing impairment at a young age, has often spoken openly and has advocated against bullying and for normalizing characters in TV and Movies with hearing impairments.

BEFORE FAME

Kylen Mackie was born to actors Anthony Mackie and Charmaine Mackie on April 15, 1999. She is the older of two children born to the couple. Mackie's career started at the age of 18 with her first acting role in A Quiet Place Part II. Mackie graduated in the top fifteen of her class with a GPA of 3.89. She decided not to go to college, instead, deciding to follow in her parents' footsteps and become an actress.

During an interview, Mackie disclosed that she was not allowed to get into acting until just a few months shy of her 18th birthday. In numerous interviews, her parents both remain adamant about their decision, reasoning that child stars start out too young and are often miserable. This is something that they never wanted for their children. Before making it in Hollywood, the girl would often take babysitting jobs in order to make her own money. Her most recognizable role to date is her role in Euphoria, which she stars in alongside big names, such as Zendaya, Alexa Demie, and Algee Smith just to name a few.

TRIVIA

She played Lela Johnston, one of the main characters in the 2018 movie, Assassination Nation, which was her debut filming project. Other notable roles are Lauren McKay in Euphoria and Aurora "Rory" St. Jermaine in Looking For Alaska. According to the majority of stars she's worked with, she is said to be amazing to work with and fun to  be around, lending more to her reputation of being both sweet and professional, while also mischievous on set.

FAMILY LIFE

Kylen was born to actors Anthony Mackie and Charmaine Mackie in 1999. She is the oldest of two. Her sister is Nimah Mackie. The girl has often referred to actors Chris Evans and Robert Downey Jr. as her uncles, both of which who worked with her father, Anthony, on the Avengers movies. In 2018 Kylen had a brief romance with Michael Evans Behling, who plays Jordan Baker on, the CW show, All American. The relationship spanned only a handful of months before Mackie and Behling ended the relationship amicably.

ASSOCIATED WITH

Kylen is said to be friendly with anyone who reciprocates her friendliness. This  is quite clear in the number of friends and acquaintances the actress has amassed in the past few years. A few of her known friends Xaella LiCamari AldrichValentina Guerrerro, Kendall O'Brien, Jacob Elordi, Alexa Demie, Barbie Ferreira to name a few (from the cast of Euphoria) Throughout the years, she has made it clear that she keeps in touch with a few of those who she's worked with, namely, Emily Blunt, who she starred alongside in A Quiet Place Part II.

KYLEN MACKIE MOVIES

Assassination Nation ━ 2018

Looking for Alaska 2019

A Quiet Place Part II 2020

Euphoria 2018 - PRESENT

・・・