𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒

chapter nine \ a petty ex's petty posts

𝛢𝑈𝑆𝑇𝐼𝑁 𝛣𝑈𝑇𝐿𝐸𝑅 𝛢𝑁𝐷 𝐾𝑌𝐿𝐸𝑁 𝛭𝛢𝐶𝐾𝐼𝐸 𝑆𝛲𝛰𝑇𝑇𝐸𝐷 𝛰𝑈𝑇 𝑇𝛰𝐺𝐸𝑇𝐻𝐸𝑅 𝑁𝐸𝛢𝑅𝐿𝑌 𝑇𝑊𝛰 𝑊𝐸𝐸𝐾𝑆 𝛢𝐹𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝐹𝐼𝑅𝑆𝑇 𝛭𝐸𝐸𝐸𝑇𝐼𝑁𝐺

www.usmagazine.com

Austin Buter making his way into Corner Bakery Café for brunch with Kylen Mackie (Not Pictured)

This year's tenth annual Actor's Guild Gala saw the emergence of numerous actors and actresses to attend the red carpet affair. Also in attendance to the star-studded event was actress, Kylen Mackie (daughter of Anthony Mackie), her date and close friend, Kendall O'Brien, and a pair of hired muscle to guard the actresses' bodies for the night. It was a very eventful night for the two, especially Kylen, who seemed to make a new... friend in Austin Butler as the two were seen leaving the gala, arm-in-arm with big smiles on their faces. Coupled with their previous meeting and interaction from earlier in the night, which was recorded by ET cameras, fans were left to wonder about the nature of the pair's relationship.

In the first few days after the gala, Twitter was set ablaze, the hastags #austinbutler and #kylenmackie being amongst the trending hashtags for the next four days. Whilst some users shared their interest and excitement...

user999 Honestly, Kylen can pull, no doubt

user51 I feel Austin cause she fine af

user8 we already knew Austin had good taste 🤣 mans' portfolio is nothing short of impressive

user7623 rooting for them #austinbutler #kylenmackie