𝑧𝑒𝑟𝜊

chapter zero \ lights, camera, action

𝐿𝛢𝑈𝑅𝛦𝛮 𝐹𝛦𝐿𝑇 𝛢 𝑃𝛢𝐼𝑅 𝑂𝐹 𝛨𝛢𝛮𝐷𝑆 𝐹𝐼𝑅𝛭𝐿𝑌 𝐺𝑅𝛢𝑆𝛲𝐼𝛮𝐺 𝛨𝛦𝑅 𝛨𝐼𝑃𝑆 as she swayed them back and forth to the beat. In the middle of a large crowd, filled with peers and strangers alike, she and a certain raven-haired girl dance up against each, each of them grinding against the other.

The familiar beats of a steel drum flooded through the huge, black speakers in each corner of the family room they were in. Lauren wasn't entirely sure just whose house they were in, nor did she know how Maddy had even heard of the party in question, however she didn't pay the thought much mind. They were surrounded by people they knew, which made Lauren feel safe enough.

"I don't know what you heard about me, but a bitch can't get a dollar out of me. No Cadillac, no perms, you can't see that I'm a motherfuckin' P.I.M.P," Lauren sang along with the song underneath her breath.

The time was pushing eleven in the very late evening. Just two hours left before she and her friends would be ushering in the New Year. Some of them were either already drunk off their asses or high as a kite. Others, like Lauren, took to sipping with caution.

Maddy's hands gripped her hips firmly as she grinded into her from behind. The same could be said for Lauren as Cassie was pressed against her front. The trio of girls were receiving an unmeasurable amount of attention as they danced, their hips seductively swaying.

Though, the girls continued on dancing, not paying any kind to the numerous guys who'd tried to slide in between them and join in their dance without asking. The girl knew that if her brother had been seeing the scene, he would immediately flip his shit, the worrying he naturally felt as an older brother being doubled as he was usually overprotective of her.

However, the girl could take care of herself, that fact clear in how she shoved some random drunk guy away from her, causing him to trip and stumble over the carpet. In her purse laid a  tazer, wrapped in a cute, purple case purple to match her outfit, of course just in case the guy got any ideas.

Lauren was finally able to breath when the song had ended, winded from the singing and dancing. A Travis Scott song following close behind in the playlist.