Chapter 1: A New Home

(Here we go......)

Your P.O.V

I was currently in a limo driving to where my father, the Professor lived with my known sisters. I was VERY nervous, I had no idea what to say to them when we got there or if they would even accept me. I was pulled out of my thoughts when Mrs. Bellum put a her hand on my shoulder.

Mrs. Bellum: "Don't worry, they're great girls and I'm sure they'll love you."

Y/n: "I don't know Mrs, what do I even say?"

Mrs. Bellum: "Start by introducing yourself and then work from there."

Yea she's right, just introduce yourself nothing can go wrong can it?.........I am so doomed.......I was then pulled out of my thoughts when we arrived at the driveway to the house.

I was then pulled out of my thoughts when we arrived at the driveway to the house

Y/n: "Here we go......"

With the girls 3rd person P.O.V

Mrs. Keene: "Now Girls remember what I told you?"

Blossom states matter of factly

Blossom: "Be polite!"

Mrs. Keene: "Good, then?"

Bubbles: "HUGS!"

Mrs. Keene: "No Bubbles you're just meeting him...."

Bubbles: "Oh, sorry, I mean Shake hands!"

Mrs. Keene: "That's right and then?"

She looked over at Buttercup who had her arms crossed looking away so Mrs. Keene decided to just move on. 

Mrs. Keene: "Ok now remember to be nice ok?"

Blossom & Bubbles: "OK!"

The girls then heard the sound of a car pulling into their driveway and rushed to the window to see a limo.

Blossom&Bubbles: "He's here!"

They both ran to the door while Buttercup slowly walked over to join them. The door opens to reveal a young man in his early twenties putting on a nervous smile while waving.

Y/n: "Ummmm Hi!"

The two girls just stare at him.

Y/n: "I take it you must be my-"

Bubbles: "BROTHER!"

Bubbles jumps up into the mans arms giving him a big hug while Blossom and Mrs. Keene facepalm.