Supper Villain

(Can't wait till i'm done with school.......)

3rd Person P.O.V

Narrator: "THE CITY OF TOWNSVILLE, An average city with average suburbs and average neighborhoods with average family homes."

The camera shows a house next to the PPG home.

Narrator: "Here, we start with an average family, The Smiths."

As the sun comes up we here an alarm clock beeping for a few minutes before it's shut off by the man off the house Harold Smith.

He gets up, takes a shower, brushes his teeth, and gets dressed for work. His wife Marianne walks behind him with the laundry sounding perky considering the early hour.

Marianne: "You'll never guess what's for breakfast!"

We cut to the kitchen where a little girl and a teenaged boy are sitting across from each other. The girl looking happy and the boy giving off some teenage angst, Marianne comes in with a platter of Pancakes.

Marianne: "Pancakes!"

She sets them on the table before going off to do something else. The boy just crosses his arms.

Mud: "This family stinks!"

The scene then changes to Harold in his car driving to work and then to him working pressing buttons to fill and seal mustard jars. However, he doesn't seem to care. He then drives home backing into his driveway. He gets out of the car and we see Y/n trimming the bushes in between their yards while wearing a sunhat.

Y/n: "Afternoon Mr. Smith! Just trimming the hedges a little bit before I head back down to the lab. Noticed that your pathway to the door is a little squiggly maybe consider straightening it out?"

Harold just ignored him and continued walking and went inside.

Y/n: "Ok........good talkin with ya........"

Inside Harold walks by his wife.

Marianne: "Hi honey, here's your paper! Oh by the way Julie has a few friends over, The PowerPuff Girls!"

Harold grits his teeth and clenches his fist for a moment before going back walking to the couch with his paper and pass Julie and the Girls. 

Julie: "Look daddy we're playing Jacks!"

He sits down next to Mud who is watching cartoons looking at his father with a glare.

Mud: "I hate You!"

Harold opens the paper to see if anything is interesting on there until.

Newscaster: "We interrupt this program to bring you a breaking news update."