Birthday Bash!

(Ok here we go)

3rd Person P.O.V

The scene opens to show the tall buildings of Townsville.

Narrator: "The city of Townsville! A bustling metropolis where the hustle and bustle of the city never ends, day in, day out."

We see the sun come down and some of the citizens fast asleep under a drain pipe, under a broken down car, and finally a dog fast asleep in his house.

Narrator: "But by night these hardworking citizens tired, drained, and exhausted fall deep into nocturnal slumberland."

The dog suddenly opens his eyes and starts barking.

Narrator: "What is it boy?"

Soon all the dogs in the neighborhood start barking.

Narrator: "Who could be awake at this hour?"

The camera pans to Townsville jail. Inside we are taken to the most secure cell in the facility and in the darkness we see the one who is still awake holding a present.

Mojo: "Finally, after sitting and thinking for a very long time, I, Mojo Jojo, have devised a perfect plan to crush the only obstacle keeping me from ruling the world

Mojo: "Finally, after sitting and thinking for a very long time, I, Mojo Jojo, have devised a perfect plan to crush the only obstacle keeping me from ruling the world. Once this gift is delivered tomorrow morning, all I have to do is wait!"

He laughs evilly and we move to the cell next door where we see Princess Morebucks wrapping her present with a purple bow.

Princess: "There, that's perfect! No one will be able to resist this perfect package. I'll have my people deliver it tonight and by tomorrow, this Princess will be queen!"

She gives an evil cackle as we move to the cell next to hers and see three figures with a large present of their own.

Bossman: So, you thought we were a joke, huh? Yes, you thought we were cute? Well, now what do you think of us?"

Junior: "Uh, boss? Who are you talking to?"

Bossman: "Uh, Oh! Just practicing my speech for when we take over Townsville."

Slim: "Uh, you really think our plan is gonna work?"