Chapter 3: Moving On.

(I might be focusing more on this story for awhile)

Home of the PPG three months later Your P.O.V

I can hardly believe that it's already been three months since I moved in here in Townsville. The moving guys had some trouble with my equipment, but I made sure to give them the specifics on where I wanted them. Mrs. Bellum also said not to worry about money for awhile as she said the mayor will pay for everything until I can land a job. Bubbles was sad for a few weeks, but me and Blossom were there to comfort and console her until she was her bright bubbly self again. Buttercup did get detention for a few days for punching Princess, but I think that brat had it coming. Things between me and the girls have been going alright so far,  my life has kinda been a routine though. Get the girls ready for school, make breakfast, clean the house when they mess it up, invent in my new workshop, make dinner, etc. Right now I'm helping Blossom with a problem she's stuck on in her math homework.

Blossom: "So like this?"

Y/n: "No, you have to do the Multiplication next. PEMDAS remember?"

Blossom looked at the problem again and figured it out and wrote down the answer. 

Blossom: "I got it!"

Y/n: "Good job!"

Blossom then hugged me so fast I barely had time to react. 

Blossom: "Thanks Y/n"

With that she flew out of the kitchen and upstairs to play. I decided to go to the living room to watch some tv since I didn't have anything else to do. As I was walking Bubbles appeared in front of me. She just looked at me and held up her homework as I sighed.

Y/n: "Ok where are you stuck?......"

I then started to help Bubbles with her homework and it took way longer than it should have because by the time we were finished it was already 3:00 in the afternoon. Like Blossom she hugged and thanked me for the help and flew upstairs to play. I thought I could finally enjoy some TV, but lo and behold I see Butter on the coffee table stuck on her homework. 

Y/n: "You need help there?"

Buttercup: "NO!"

She faced away from me and started writing things down. I looked over her shoulder a little bit to see her work.

Y/n: "Not the answer."

Buttercup: "Shut.Up."

Y/n: "You gotta do the Parenthesis first."

Buttercup just scoffed and looked back at the work and saw that I was right and did it. She did the rest of the work on her own surprisingly well considering the fact that she's the muscle of the trio.

Y/n: "Good jo-"

Buttercup: "Shove it!"

She walked upstairs to join her sisters.

Y/n: "Sheesh, you're welcome...."

I flop down on the couch and turn on the tv to hopefully catch a ball game or something.

Reporter: "We interrupt this program with some breaking news. In the center of Townsville, Mojo Jojo is in a giant mechanized suit heading towards the mayors office. We take you live to the scene with Sally."

Y/n: "Oh god."

Sally: "Thanks Steven right now I am currently outside the mayors home. The robot is coming right for us and I don't know if-"