BLURB & INTRODUCTION

BLURB

Malika Bestari Walmsley is here. I am just a 21 years old woman who only thinks about her final exam to get a bachelor degree and her biggest dream to rock the New York Fashion Week, nothing else.

But, everything has change after my mom turned to a debt collector, who pressures me to get married as soon as possible with her social gathering's friend's son, because she said that boy is too amazing to be missed from my husband candidate list, while marriage is still out of my wishlist right now.

My worst luck has not stop yet. There is the worst of the worst luck ever. Don Vincent Cattaneo, a world-class mafia leader who's escaped from Traztrian, an isolated island imprison for the world-class criminals, just forcing me to face the darkness of his mafia world.

***

Assalamu'alaikum (may peace be upon you)

Hello guys!
First of all, let me introduce myself. I am Salma Heaventale (just my writer's name), and you guys can call me Salma. This story, Malika and Mr. Ex-Mafia is my first story here. Here's the cover if you wanna see more clearly. 🤗

Before you go to the first chapter, let me tell you these things, so you can keep on your mind:

1. This is a romance, NOT a religiuos story, and NOT a mafia life story. but I'm adding some points about Islam, so that you can find some of Islam values in this story, and also about the mafia world.

2. I'm trying to add some comedy scenes. So, please don't be surprised if you find out that the mafias are being ridiculous. In this story, the mafia world is not as scary as you think, but of course I will make the mafia world as tensed as I can in some scene.

3. Everyone has different perspective about everything, include about Islam. So please, RESPECT is the key if you still wanna continue reading this story.

4. My English is not really good because it's not my mother language, and I'm writing every part just in my phone, so that this will have so many flaws, and I'm sorry for all the imperfections. (I'm writing this story in English one of them to improve my vocabulary).

5. Eventhough Malika is a practising hijabi Muslim, she is still a human who has a few of bad behaviours, so please don't judge her just because of her hijab.

6. Please give your vote and comment everytime you finish read the chapter. It motivates me a lot to write the next chapter!

7. I really don't appreciate every kind of hate comments. It's your right if you don't like this story, so leaving this page is so much better things to do rather than giving a hate comment on this story.

8. If you wanna be friend with me, or just don't want to miss every update from this story, add this story to your library and/or your reading list, and follow my account, too.

You have read all of these, right? Please keep on your mind, and I have something else to show you. It is...

THE CENTRAL CHARACTER'S VISUAL of this story that I've made with AI application! I still really can't believe with the results because they seem sooo real!

Let's check it out!

1. Malika Bestari Walmsley
(Don't be misunderstand guys, the girl in the cover and in this photo are still the same, but in this photo she just wears no makeup. So yeah, if you see she's different than the cover, I consider it as the effect of her bold makeup at the cover, haha. 😅

 😅

2. Don Vincent Cattaneo

If you want to continue to the first chapter, I'm so thankful for that

If you want to continue to the first chapter, I'm so thankful for that. If you don't, I still appreciate you 'cause I feel so honored to meet you here.

I hope you are safe wherever you are. Happy reading, loves! ❤️

Greetings,

SalmaHeaventale