26: The Insecure Cheesebun?

"Ika

"Ika..." He called me by my little name, the little name that only my family and my Indonesian friend know.

He then tries to touch my hand and I avoid him by moving a step back. He mouths inaudibly since he still lost his voice.
I think so many times what he said to me, since I can't process it immediately, and gasped when I knew it.

"You're mine."

I let out a harsh breath and turning my body away from him, walking to the window while looking through it how good the panorama out there. Replying to his statement, I mumbled sarcastically without looking at him, "Says the rapist."

"Come here," he demanded, but I act as if I don't listen to anything.

He snorts harshly, responding to me that I don't want to respond to him. "Even you keep rebelling against me when you are so fucking weak like this," he finally said the longer words.

"Weak?" I repeated his word, but my voice is more like a mumble.

"I know, Ika. Your health keeps decreasing since that night." he said.

I finally turned my body to him. It is not because I am surprised he knows my condition, but I freaking hate the way he called me. He doesn't deserve to call me with that nickname, because since I was a child, I always give someone permission to call me like that only if I feel him/her is really close to me.

"DON'T. FUCKING. CALL ME. LIKE THAT." I snapped him that is still looking at me intently.

"At least you must be grateful since I don't call you bitch." he replied sarcastically.

"Fuck you." I gritted my teeth.

"Come here." he demanded again, this time he tried to force me, but I'm not that weak to obey him very easily.

"Don't fucking test my patience. Fucking come here, bitch!"

I gasped for a second, realizing he really yelled at me with that condition. Mastering my body immediately, I look back at him and reply, "No. I don't need to."

Even though I know it was still so difficult to raise his voice, in fact he did. He immediately shuts his eyes tightly, bearing the pain on his chest as his body is still far from strong for just yelling.

While his eyes are still looking at me sharply, he clicks the call button of the calling system beside his heart rate monitor. No longer, Gerard and Drew come and ask, "Can we help you, Don?"

"This whore. Tie her up on this bed." He pointed the bed beside him.

"FINE, JACKASS! IF THIS IS WHAT YOU WANT!" I gritted my teeth while slowly climbing onto the bed. Luckily, this is an ICU private room, where our beds are not too close due to the medical tools that are connected to his body.

"Keep cuffing her." he demanded. "I can't easily believe a stubborn bitch like her."

"No, no need to bother yourself to do that to me." I looked at Gerard and Drew, pleaded forcefully.