21 : From the Prison to the Torture Chamber

WARNING:
THIS PART IS REALLY TRIGGERED PSYCHOLOGICALLY SINCE IT CONTAINS THE DESCRIPTIONS OF BRUTAL TORTURES AND MURDERS EXPLICITLY. SO PLEASE LEAVE THIS PAGE AND WAIT FOR THE NEXT PART!

PLEASE DON'T ALLOW CHILDREN TO READ THIS PART!!

My hug becomes tighter, as my right leg is also wrapping this pillow that covered by the black sheet

My hug becomes tighter, as my right leg is also wrapping this pillow that covered by the black sheet. Is he really going? For 14 days?

This is the third day since he left. I roll my body, while my right arm and leg on the pillow that I've hugged before, forming my body like a star. I shut my eyes tightly, praying to Allah that I will be success this time.

My system automatically raised its body, right after knowing the time on the clock. I immediately take the black bag on the dressing stool that has my equipments there. I hurriedly take my laptop and my phone, then turn them off, take off the SIM card that Vincent gave to me.

I try to relax, not making any suspicious gesture since I opened the door. Paige greets me with a genuine smile on those baby face. "Wanna swim, Sissy?"

I smiled. She knows my habit every time I carry my black bag. "You know the answer, babe."

"Let me tell the others to fill the pool." she hurriedly find Owen, one of the people who usually have responsibility for everything about water in this house.

I follow Owen's step to the pool while he and his men start to fill it. They said this is where Vincent usually swims, whether he is alone or with his mistresses. My eyes keep watching the left side of the bottom of the pool, the ceramics after the 21st one from where I stand. That ceramics are actually have no difference compared to the others, but they become more suspicious since Owen and his men often warned me to never too close to the drain and the "death square" (that is what it calls by everyone here), which has 5×5 ceramic sheets after the drain.

The super vital prohibition is not even turning off my curiousity. I want to go there more and more, thinking is that the secret way to get out of this place, so that it becomes prohibited? Many thoughts that distract me, but I keep hoping that the death square is actually fake. That's the hidden way to go out and escape.

"The water is ready, Malika." Owen reported, snapped my wild thoughts.

I nodded. "Thank you, guys."

"That's one of our duties. As usual, if something is happened, just press the red button here, Miss Walmsley," Owen said, pointed the red button that is not really far from my position.

Owen and his men then leave this room and I think I can make sure that they are totally leave. I look for the pump and turn it on again, sucking up all the water from the pool.

Very fortunately this room is soundproof and the water sirculation is completely in this room, according to Tim, one of Owen's men. My feet step back and forth, while my eyes are worriedly looking at the door, feeling frightened of somebody might open this door any time.