5.

Jungkook pov....

When I woke up, I realized I was alone on the bed. I look around. The door is open. I got up and searched for her. I looked for her everywhere, but I didn't find her.

Now I am worried about her. Where is she? I search for her everywhere. I rushed into my room and took out my laptop. I search every corner through the camera.

Then I saw her. She is in the backyard. She is playing with a rabbit. Now I feel relief. She is okay.

So I walked back to my room and went for a bath. After that, I walked down the stairs. She rushed inside the mansion and walked upstairs. I don't know what happened with her.

But she doesn't look fine, so I followed her. When I entered her room, she was seated on the bed. While holding a pillow in her lap.

She is mummifying something.

Is everything fine? I asked. She looked toward me and said, It's hurting very badly. so I set beside her. Show me where she is set properly, hold my hand, and put my hand on her lower stomach. Here. Just here. She said. and suddenly she stood up and walked towards the bathroom. When she got up and went into the bathroom...

I saw a red stain on her bed. She is on her period. Then I heard a yell inside the bathroom. I walked toward the door. Whatever happened is fine. I asked. No! No! I think I am going to die soon. She yelled. What ? But how did I ask?

I don't know if I lost my blood. I think I am sick. I chuckled and said, Okay, come out. No, I want! She yelled. But why? I asked. I know you took me to the doctor, and then he gave me bitter medicine, and I don't want this; rather, let me die. she said.

No, I won't come out. I said. After a while, she slowly opened the door, and she looked towards me with a slight gap in the door. I could only see her one eye. She made a promise. Ok, promise, come out, I said.

She walked out. I hold her hand and take her to the bed. You're seated here; I'll just come in a minute.

I walked downstairs and called one of my maids. Yes, sir! She said. I told her everything she got out for a market. Then, after a while, she came back and walked upstairs.

When she completed She came out of the room. Sir, everything is done. You may go now. I nodded.

She is 18 years old, but still she didn't get her period, so I called the doctor, and he said Mr. Jeon, it's normal that some girls have had their periods lately because of their mental stress, so it's not a big problem.

I cut the call and got into my office. I have a lot of work to do, so I just did my work. I didn't realize it was night when I walked out to the office.

I walked towards the dining table. I was seated there and having my meal. Would you take her meal or not? my maid. No sir. She said she didn't want anything to eat. Ok, so plate her food. I will feed her after dinner. She nodded. and walked back to the kitchen.

I finished my dinner and walked into her room. She is lying on the bed. I smiled at her. But she turned her face. On the other side,

I walked toward her. Look at me. She shook her head. I again said, Look at me. Please. She looked toward me. And said. What? Are you angry at me? I asked.

She nodded. But why? Did I do anything? I asked. She nodded. And set on the bed. Yes, I told you to come back, but you sent that maid. Why would you not come? when I want you to be by my side every time.

She said. while pouting. Tears form in her eyes.

Oh, are you crying? She hugged me tightly. Please don't leave me, Jungkook.

My heart beats like a drum. I never imagined that my name would sound this beautiful from her mouth. She first called me by my name.

Ok, I never. I hugged her back. then she turned towards me. and moved her hand to my lips. She caresses the end of my lips and holds my perception. I want this too.

I chuckled. But why. I asked because I like it. It looks beautiful on you, so I think it suits me too. She said. 

No, it's for boys, not girls. I said. So what about girls? She does not know anything. Mmm! I'll give it to you, ok? She nodded..

I was getting up on the bed, but she held my hand. Can I sleep with you? I chuckled and nodded. I stood up and pulled her into my arms. She wrapped her hands around my neck and snuggled her head on the nap of my neck.

I want her to get well soon. I just want her to be normal. I don't know why, but I felt something for her. I was thinking about her. Then I realized her hot breath touched my neck. I got goosebumps.

Wowww Jungkook You smell very nice. she said. I felt something strange. I placed her on my bed. Okay, you take some tests. I have to do a lot of work today.

She nodded, and I walked back towards my office. After a couple of hours, I closed my laptop and walked out of the office.

I entered my room. I saw her; she was crying. Like a hell. I rushed toward her. What happened? It's hurt badly. She said. I don't know very much about periods.

So I called back to the doctor. Doctor Y/N is not good. She had a lower stomach ache. She is crying. What did I do? Did I take her to you or did you come here? I said it worriedly.

No, Mr. Jeon, no need for a checkup. dr said

No doctor; she is really in pain. I said. yes Mr.Jeon I know. She had a period cramp. it's normal. You can place a hot water bottle on her lower stomach or give her chocolates; it's helpful to relieve pain. Ok, Dr, I'll give it to her. I said that and cut the call.

Hold a minute. I'll just come, okay? she nodded. I walked down the stairs and placed a hot water bottle and some chocolates.

And I walked back to my room.

To be continued...