31.

Author's pov....

Jungkook stood up and pull jimin into a hug hyung if this is true. That you are y/n's brother so I am very happy for both of you. When she found out this she will be more happy. Hyung she always cry that she had no one. When she knows about this she will be very happy.Jungkook said and broke the hug.

Jimin Smiled. But his smiled fad away. What happend hyung. Jungkook asked. But if she is my sister so that bastured is my uncle and why he seperated us. where is my mom dad Kookie I am happy if she is my sister but I found out the whole reality. Why he sepreated us where is my parents. And why I can't remember my past. Jimin said.

Don't worry hyung we found out each and every thing. First I have to take my revenge with that bastured hyung I don't think so that he is alone in this shit. Maybe some one is superior from him. Jungkook said.

Jin knock the door and walked inside kookie that bastured run away from us. Jin said. What? Jungkook yelled. How? He asked our men's is take that bastured to you mension's but in the middle. Someone attacked on them 2 of our men's are shooted. And 2 men's were found dead. Jin said.

I told you hyung he is not alone. Some one is behind him. Jungkook said.

Then they all enterd in a room. They all discussed about that they all are surprisingly shocked to know About y/n's and jimin's relation.

Then they heared someone walking inside the room. There is a lady doctor. Who walked inside. Please everyone leave us alone I have to check him up. dr said and they got out.

Jimin pov...

I can't divert my gaze from her face. She hold my hand and inject me. I felt someone pinch me. I hold her other hand tightly. I was to clossed to her face. I stared in her eyes. Her beautiful eyes. Her lips. I felt dizzy like I drunked alcohol. Her lips are attracted.

I can't control my self and I kissed her and I don't know when I fainted.

Yunna pov...

I was shocked when he kissed me. I give him anesthesia. That's why he react like this but what the hell. He stole my first kiss. Ohhhhhhh god. Maybe I give him proper count of anesthesia.

Oh I wanted to get back but he cupped my cheecks and kissed me by open his mouth. He licked my lips. I try to loses his grip. But then he opend his eyes and I stared in his eyes. I never saw such a beautiful and mysterious eyes. I just stared into his eyes.

I broke the kiss. He was too closed to my face I can feel his hot breath. My heavy breathing and my eyes divert on his lips again. I want it more then a smirk placed on my lips and I captured his lips again in a kiss. He entered his tounge in my mouth and explore each and every corner in my mouth. But then I felt that he stoped his moments. I oppend my eyes. We still attached by lips. His tounge is inside my mouth and he Fainted.

I layed him down. He is so handsome oh my god and I can say that he is a very good kisser. But I hope he forget everything which is happend before.

And yeah I know he can't be able to remember this. I smiled and walked out.

Jimin pov....

I woke up and slowly seated on my bed. Then I remember that doctor. Who come before cheking me then I remember that kiss. I kissed her and broke the kiss I stared in her eyes but then she captured me in a kiss.

I laughed on her maybe she thinks I can't remember anything because of this anesthesia but I remember everything. She is cute and but her kiss is hot and sexy. Ohh god what am I think about her.

I have a lots of work to do and lots of plans to make. I snapped out of my thoughts.. I wanted to see my sister I am very happy that I found my sister I wanted to meet her right now I got up from the bed and walked outside.

And on the other side.

Is she died or not someone asked to chang. she found another donner. He replied. The u/k person yelled. Are you mad how it is possible you are the only one blood related to her. Who the hell is that donnor. U/k person yelled.

Give me some time I'll find out everything chang said. Better for you find each and every detail about that donnor and kill him. U/k person said.

Kill" chang asked shockingly. Yeah kill him you behave like you never kill anyone before. Don't forget chang. How you killed them. U/k person said.

Yeah I didn't forget anything. I kill him first let me find out the whole situation. Then I kill him chang replied and leave his mention.

How it is possible. Who the hell that donnor. Chang talked to himself It is. Him? He said and shook his head. No way. He almost lost his life. After throwing him in the sea. Police found a body... He is dead. But there is no other option. I have to find out everything. He talked himself.

To be continued....