41.

Y/n pov...

Today yunna unnie teach me many seductive moves. I got shy but still I have to do that I learn all of it. But it's almost 12:00 am but koo" and jimin hyung didn't arrived yet. I slept on the couch.

Jungkook pov....

We reached to jimin home. Come inside jimin hyung invite me. When I get inside I looked all over the corner Yunna noona comes towords jimin hyung and hugged him tightly I want this too but where is my wife.

They broke the hug and noona cough** some one looking for someone write she said. playfully yeah where is my wife I said. They both laughed. She was slept you also slept here in guest room. No I want to go back home where is my wife. I asked. She smiled and said on couch.

I walked towards the couch her one hand and one leg is on the floor and other are on the couch. I walked towards her and pulled her up in my arms.

And take her out of the mention. I placed. Her on the passenger seat but she is sleeping and I know how she slept. Like a child. So I placed her on my lap and seated on the driving seat. She placed her head on my chest. I kissed her cheeks and said I missed you love. I missed you too. she replied. I looked towards her. Her eyes are still clossed a smile appears on her pink lips. She hugged me tightly. I smiled. like an idiot this girl is always doing such things which makes me crazy for her.

We reached to our mantion. She hold my hand and walked inside. Koo" you know how much I missed you. She said. I smiled yeah I know how much my wife missed me. I replied. And she started telling her stories what she did with noona.

And many more things after taking a shower I lied beside her. She is watching k drama. She watched intimate seen very focused I looked her time to time. Wowwww! How hot is he. She said. Who? I asked look at him how romentic he is. She said. I felt jealous. I mean yeah and why not she is my wife. How can she praissed other men.

I snatched a phone from her hand and placed it on a night stand. What is this ? She asked me. Nothing talk to me. I said no I am not in a mood. She replied. Ok so sit quietly I said. But I don't want. She replied. Ok do whatever you wanna do. But don't use your phone.

I saw a smirked on her lips ok she said. She seated on my both laps. By crossing her legs arround me. I stared her she slowly leaned on my face and whispered in my ears fuck me daddy. I widdend my eyes.

I felt a cold breeze all over my body. I divert my gaze. Y-you c-can use y-your p-phone I said. She started kissing me. I kissed her back. We both fight for exploring each other mouth. I traced my hands under her shirt. I pressed her breasts. She moaned into my mouth.

Suddenly I broke the kiss and turned her over and started kissing her on her neck. But then I realised what did I do I turned my body to face her back. I placed my thigh on her lap and locked her hands by my arms.

Arghhhhh! What is this! She yelled. I chuckled. Y/n good night sweet dreams my love. I said. She continiously try to resist her body from my grip.

But it's no problem. Let her do what ever she wants she didn't released her self from my grip.

After a many tries she got tired and slept in my arms. I kissed her backhead and slept peacefully.

I woke up she is sleeping peacefully her face is on my chest and her hand is arround my waist.

I kissed her head and slowly placced her on the bed and walk into the bathroom. After doing my morning routine. I wake her up again her chaotic wakeup. She wakes up and walked inside.

I was making breakfast for her. she walked downstairs and then in the kitchen she open the refrigerator. She take out some bread and butter and cup of milk. She placed in a try and walked back into the room. She didn't give me a look. She rolled her eyes on me.

I know she is angry on me but what can I do. I decided to consult this with dr. I visited to the doctor.

I talked him about her health but I didn't gathered that courage to ask him about her health. Dr said everything is fine Mr jungkook. She recovered well don't get so worry for her. Ok he said and again I come back without asking that.

I bought some. Flower's for her and walked into the room she is in the balcony. I hugged her from her back. I wrapped my one arm arround her waist.

I kissed her cheecks she didn't respond sorry love. I said. She turned towards me and snatched a bouquet from my hand she smelled that flowers and hold my wrists.

And dragged me to downstairs Koo" I am sorry she hugged me. I thought you were angry with me I was so tensed. when you didn't follow me to the room in the morning.

I hugged her back. Don't be sorry love. I said. She broke the hug and said koo" I made some food for you. What! I yelled no love I shook my head. She nodded. yeah koo" are you excited. She asked. I shook my head her eyes are widdend then suddenly I nodded.

I remember when she cooked for me last time how much mess she created and how tasteless she cooked. I mean I love her alot but not her food.

I took a deep breath and seated on the chair.

To be continued....