14.

Y/n pov....

I don't know what I did to deserve this much love in my life. Once ago. I didn't know what love was or care was. He loves me with all his heart. But he didn't tell me yet.

Sometimes there is no need for words to express your feelings for someone; only being with him or her is enough for you.

I felt like the luckiest girl in the world. Once I lost everything when my parents died, I felt the worst in my life. I lived with my uncle. He almost killed me, but I don't know why he didn't do anything more than that. May be it's a God-gift for me.

I felt blessed to have him in my life; he gives me everything. which I may not deserve. He almost raised me like someone raised his child. He cures me with his love and attainment.

He gave me parents. They loved me like I was their own daughter, and sometimes they refused to accept him as his son whenever we faught. They both support me. After having them in my life, I never felt I don't have parents. They loved me like I was their daughter.

But it's my turn to give them all the happiness in their lives. Which they deserve. I know Koo doesn't tell me anything, but I can feel it. Sometimes he controls himself on me. He just kissed me and hugged me—nothing more than that.

Now I will give him whatever he needs from me. I made him realize it. What I feel when he loves me unconditionally When he cures me. He do. Anything for me, just make me happy.

A tear dropped from my eyes. I thank God for giving me this much love in my life, for giving me the world's most lovely, handsome husband, and for giving back my parents to me.

I wiped my tears when I realized a couple of arms Hold my waist tightly. He placed his face in the nep of my neck. What are you doing here? He asked. Nothing, just thinking about our honeymoon. I said. He smiled seriously. Are you ready for the trip? He asked. I nodded. He pulled me up in the air by holding me under my hips.

Y/nahhhhhh, I am so excited to go with you. I patted his shoulder. Ok, Koo, now leave me. I felt tickling in my stomach. He smiled and snuggled his face into my stomach. I laughed the craziest. He put me down and hugged me.

Babe, come on, let's go for a shopping For trip. He said no, Koo, I already have many more clothes. I didn't need more. I said. No, babe, you can't deny. Just let's go. He said.

I don't want to go out. I had a lot of pain in my bones. Like, someone beated me, but I have to.

I know how stubborn he is. Ok, then give me some time. I said that and walked into my closet. He followed me: Come on, koo!" Get out of here. I want to change my dress. I said, So do it. who hold your hands. I am sitting in the corner. Babe I didn't even look at your side. He said.

I laughed and held his hand while kissing him on the cheeks. He didn't even realize I kicked him out of the closet and placed him on a bed. I leaned towards him. He closed his eyes. I giggled and walked inside the bathroom.

Then I heard a yelling voice from him. Hey, what did you do? Whatever you did to me, I'm sure you regret it. He said. Ok, so try it. I also screamed from Inside the bathroom. After the bath, I slowly opened the door and tried to look outside. I didn't wear anything; I am just wrapped in my bathrobe. I walked out of the bathroom; the room was empty. I didn't find him anywhere. I walked toward the door and locked it. that's it.

I walked in front of the mirror. I do my skin care. Then I realized a pair of arms were holding my waist tightly.

I thought you were not in the room," I said. but he didn't reply. I turned towards him, and he captured my lips in a kiss. He did the same for opening my mouth, then he explored his tongue inside my mouth. I patted his shoulder. I was not able to breathe properly. He broke the kisses and started kissing from jaw to neck and neck to jaw. He placed a soft kiss on my neck. He hit my sweet spot. I let out a little moan. I can feel his smirk on my neck, and then he continuously sucked that spot again and again. Then he pulled out his face and stared into my eyes. He moved his hand to untie my bathrobe. The feeling is mixed. I felt scared because it was my first time. And with excitement, we finally moved forward in our relationship.

I walked back, and he just followed me. He threw me on the bed and hovered over me. I shut my eyes. Then I heard a giggling sound. I opened my eyes. He stared at me and giggled at me. I was shocked for a moment by what he was doing.

Hmmm ! It seems like someone is desperate for something. He said. then a devilish smirk was placed on his lips. I got up. From my bed.

And run into my closet and shut the door.

I can hear his devilish laugh. That jerk. I was so shy and embarrassed at the moment.

I walked out, and he called my name, y/n, babe, let's go. He said I ignored him. I am pretending that I am mad at him. But the fact is, I can't ever imagine that. Yeah, I mean, we fight  a lot. but we can solve it in a few minutes. but it doesn't mean I don't love him.

Babe? Are you listening? he said. I walked out of my room. He followed me. I walked outside the  mantion I open the car  and hop on the passenger seat, as he always locked my seat belt. Today, I do it myself.

Are you angry? He asked, making a cute pout, but I am not trapping in his cuteness. Don't talk to me. I said. He chuckled, babe. I was hurt. Whatever you did to me, I felt that you were going to kiss me, and you just threw me on the bed and ran inside the bathroom. So I decided to take my revenge on you, he said.

Ok, now you are happy. it's good. I said. He leaned toward me and bit my cheeks. I screamed, Are you mad? I said. he giggle. Yeah, babe, for you.

He started driving. I am still angry with him. He  time to time looked at me, crassed my ckeeks, and smiled. I shrugged his hand off. Don't touch, I said. Why not? That's all mine, he said while threatening his teeth and squizing my cheeks again. I just wanted to eat those chubby cheeks. when they turned red because of me.

No matter why it was red, In an angry or blushed state, the matter is only that it was red because of me.

To be continued.