32.

Jungkook pov...

I walked inside she looked towards me and smiled I walked towards her and hugged her. She kissed on my cheecks how you feel I asked she nodded. Good. She said. Then everyone rushed inside the room. Oh y/n how you feel. Jin hyung asked. She smiled. Better hyung. Oh y/naahhhh I have to tell you something. Taehyung hyung said to her. She raised her eyebrow what? She asked taehyung hyung looked arround. Not infront of everyone. He said.

She laughed and said come and whispered in my ear. She said and hyung walked towards her he said something in her ear. She laughed. She seemed very happy.

Hyung I am so happy after discharge you have to take me to meet her. She said. and taehyung hyung winks at her. ok y/nah.  He replied.

Then Suga hyung walked towards her and patted her head. Y/nahhhh I just told you sleep peacefully is the right way to cure yourself. He said. And everyone burst into laughter.

Oh come on hyung don't make my wife sleepy like you are. I said. He smiled shut up kookie. I am talking to my sister ok don't interfere in us. He said. y/n laughed.

Then hobi hyung walked towards her and hugged her.  Get well soon my  Little sister y/n she smiled and hugged him back. Yeah hyung don't worry. They broke the hug.

Then Namjoon hyung smilled at her. Y/nahhhh if you need anything so just tell me i buy it for you. Hyung said. Jin hyung laughed yeah y/naaaaah tell him then he broke it for you. He said and everyone burst into laughter. Oh come on hyung don't tease my joonie hyung. He is so sweet. She said Namjoon hyung smiled.

Y/nahhhh get well soon fast. We have a lots of work to do. Jin hyung said. Arghhhhh hyung I am fine. Just give me sometime. Don't you think to get marry. For some months. My hairs are tooooo short.  I want to look more Beautiful than you. She said while making a pout. Jin hyung laughed. Yeah y/nahhh don't worry. Yurra is also worried about you she wants to meet you but she had a lot of work in USA she will arrived soon then we get marry. jin hyung replied.

Yeah he is engaged. With yurra noona.

Where is jimin hyung. She asked. We looked each other. Then someone entered in the room. Here I am y/n. Jimin hyung enterd in hospital gown. Ohhh hyung what happened to you. She asked worriedly. Hyung walked towards her and seated on her bed. Hyung hugged her she hugged him back. I saw jimin hyung is crying  but still he managed himself. and broke the hug..

Nothing y/naaah nothing is happend. He said. Ohhh y/naaah meet your donnor. Jin hyung said. She looked shockingly towards him. Hyung you are my donnor she said and hugged him again. Thank you hyung and sorry for trouble you. She said. hyung broke the hug and cupped her cheeks. Don't ever think that you trouble me you never y/naaah. He said. They both smiled.

Ohhhhh look at them they looks like we are watching k drama. Jin hyung said and every one laugh.

Time skips....

Me and jimin hyung is going to collect the DNA reports from hospital.

We entered in the hospital. Dr said. It takes some time. So we have to waited for that we are in doctor's cabin. Then I saw a lady doctor. Walked inside. But as she looked towards us she widdend her eyes she placed some files on the desk and run outside. Then I saw jimin hyung. He stared that doctor and smiled.

Maybe I know my hyung very well this smile is not normal. He stood up and walked out like he followed her.

I laughed. I think hyung found his girl.

Jimin pov...

I looked her again. She looked shocked. After seeing me again.  She placed some files on the desk and run outside. I chuckled and stood up to follow her.

She entered in a elevator but before the door clossed. I placed my feet between.
I walked inside. Her eyes widened. I chuckled. She stood quitely. She bite her lower lip.

She looked nervous. I broke the silence. Hey doctor. I said. She didn't replied. Hey doctor I say it again. Then she replied yes how may I help you. She said.

I smiled. as you wanted to help me like you did before. I said. And started walking towards her. Her eyes widdend.I tugged her hair starinds behind her ears.

I leaned towards her lips. She shut her eyes but I leaned towards her ears  and whisperd by the way. The kiss was sweet , spicy & sexy. I kissed her cheeks.

Then the door of elevator oppend and she run outside. I laughed. She is cute. I just wanted that she knows that I remember. That kiss.

And yeah I like it when her cheeks Turned red like a cherry. I just wanted to know her more.

I walked back towards the doctors cabin. Jungkook was seated alone on the chair.
He looked towards me In a suspicious way I stared him. What? I said. He raised his eyebrows exactly hyung what happens. To you.

You are started flirting with doctors too. he said. I rolled my eyes  shut up kookie. He laughed. Then doctor walked inside the cabin by holding an envelope.

We both looked that doctor. He smiled and said. I knew it mr park you both are siblings your DNA matches with her. Doctor said. And a tear dropped from my eyes. Jungkook looks so happy he turned towards me and pull me into a hug.

Hyung look you find that girl. Which you searching for. A long years. I hugged him back and cry I was so happy. I just wanted to hug my sister and tell her that she is my younger sister. We both are siblings.

We broke the hug and walked out.

To be continued....