10.

Author's pov...

Jungkook is in the driving seat, and Y/N is in the passenger seat. Jungkook noticed that she didn't wear her seat belt. So he leaned toward her to lock the seat belt. His face is too closed. To y/n's face, she tries to manage some gap between them.

Jungkook noticed that, and a smirk spread on his lips. He turned his face toward her. Her eyes were widening when he locked the seat belt. He caressed her cheeks with his thumb, smiled, and got back to his seat.

He really enjoyed the fact that he had an effect on her.

After a long drive, they reached the restaurant. He got out of the car and walked towards her side, opening the door for her. He placed his hand in front of her, held it, and came out of the car.

Koo We'll be having dinner here. She asked while wondering about the whole area. Yeah, but not here. We have to go inside. He said. She tightened her grip on his arm.

They walked inside. He pulled the chair for her. She was seated, then he was seated on his chair. So what do you want to eat? he asked. She thought for a while. Then said. I don't know, whatever you order, I'll enjoy it. He nodded, ok, then. he said.

Waiter. he screamed. Yeah, sir, how may I help you? waiter said. Mmm, bring us cheezi sphagethi and chiken-topped pizza. mmmmm steak. And a bottle of wine, and that's it. Wait, do you want ice cream or a cold drink? he asked. wine, she said.

What ? No! I mean, this is not for you, ok, so tell me ice cream or a cold drink? Ok, then nothing, she said angrily. Ok, then ice cream for her. He ordered it himself for her.

Look here. He said. No, I don't want She said she was turning her face in the other direction. Wine is not for you. Next time, I will give it to you, but not today.

Then the waiter arrived, brought their order, and placed it on the table. They both started eating. After finishing it, Jungkook stood up from the seat and said, Wait here, don't go anywhere. I'll just come back from the bathroom. She nodded.

She continued to stare at one side where the wine bottle was placed on the table when he stood up and walked inside. She suddenly. Pour it into the glasses and drink it in one go. She shut her eyes tightly. After a while, she adjusted the taste of the wine and drank one more glass.

After 5/10 minutes, he came back. When he came back, he didn't find Y/N at her place. He walked towards the table and saw that half a bottle of wine was already finished. He turned here and there, and then he realized someone had hugged him back.

He knows the owner of the arms, which are wrapped around his waist. He held her hand. And he turned her toward his face. Y/n, what did you do? I told you not to drink this, he said. She covered her mouth with her palms and giggled. I like it kook. I feel like I am floating in the air. It's so light. She said this while wrapping her arms around his neck.

Come on, let's go home. He said this while holding her waist. She didn't say a word. Her face is too close to his. She stared at his face. Thank you, Koo, for everything, but remember one thing: don't ever think that you left me. As he spoke,

She placed her finger on his mouth.

Shhhh! Don't speak a word. She diverted her gaze to his lips. Without wasting time, she captured his lips. He started moving his lips slowly. He licks her lips. He tried to enter her mouth, but she didn't respond back. She doesn't know how to kiss.

He bit her lips, which she slowly open. He entered his tongue into her mouth and started exploring each and every corner of her mouth as he lost control. He broke the kiss. And he rested his head on her forehead. Both are breathing heavily.

She hugged him. He hugged her back, but slowly she lost her grip and slept on his shoulder. He chuckled and pulled her into his arms. and walked towards his car.

He was seated in a driving seat. He placed her on his lap. She snuggled her head into his chest. He started driving. He was continuously smiling like an idiot. He kissed her head again and again. He held her waist with one hand. And the other hand is staring.

After a long drive, they came back to their mansion. He pulls her up again in the air and takes her to his rooms.

He placed her on the bed. He removed her sandals. And I patted her head and placed a kiss on her forehead.

He walked towards the bathroom to change his clothes. But before he pulls out his mobile phone and starts calling,

On calll....

Hello, doctor, it's me. he said yes, Mr. Jeon I hope everything is alright. Dr replied. Dr. she drinks a wine. When I was not with her, He said. Wine No, it's ok. She'll be fine after taking a nap. Mr. Jeon, is she creating any mess when she meets with a new person outside? No, Dr., she'll be fine like a normal person. He replied. Yeah, because of you, she may have trusted you more than anything. Otherwise, it's good news that she recovered beyond our expectations. Dr said. Thank you, Dr. I'll talk to you later; he said okay, Mr. Jeon. Dr. replied and cut the call.

He is really happy for her. He walked back towards her and hugged her tightly. She was still sleeping. He kissed her on the neck. He broke the hug, caressed her cheeks, and walked into the bathroom. After taking a hot shower, he walked out. He lay beside her.

He realized that she was uncomfortable in that dress. So he walked into the closet and took out his long hoddie.

Jungkook pov...

How can I change this without her permission? I don't see her as uncomfortable. I closed the lights in the room, pulled her up, and seated her on the bed. I slowly put her head on my shoulder, side her hair in front of her neck, and unzip her dress. I laid her on the bedstand and slowly removed her dress. While placing his hands on her body.

He felt hot around him. He tries to divert his mind. And he placed his hoddie on her body, laid her down, and walked inside the bathroom to wash his face with cold water. Jungkook, are you mad? He talks to himself.

He walked out and laid beside her. He covered her with the same blanket. He pulled her closer to him. He placed her head on his arm and hugged her tightly. He slept.

Then the darkness of night changes into the flawless brightness of morning.

He woke up and walked into the bathroom after taking a bath. He walked out to the downstairs, and she woke up with a groan. Arggghhhh! My head  It looks like it will blast anytime.

To be continued.