Characters

Main characters -;

Y/n - A Teenage girl of 15 yrs in 9th from high middle class well background family. Beauty and kindness is in her every part. Savage and sassy as well as full of cuteness and lil dramatic too. She wants to achieve her goal. Far away from love and all stuff. Hates boys who don't respect girls. Caring towards her friends.
( Jungkook's ex)

Jungkook - A rich Business man ( Mafia Buisness Man) 25 yrs. Don't have parents,lives alone and sometimes with his mafia friends ( they r like his family to him). He is dashing, handsome hot, heart robe of many girls and savage introvert. Don't like to show emotions and hate sluts. Have dated many but didn't found his type. Loved Laura for 8 yrs.
( Y/n's ex)

Laura - Jungkook's secretary ( mafia princess) property owner of her empire and jungkook's 8yrs lover.
Still loves Rocky (her ex). Heartless but kind and caring, worst for whores.

Henry - Jungkook's Boss, Main leader of the gang. Have a online gf (Crystal). The most smart and clever person.

Ken - Best friend of jungkook and hyung's of all members. The dashing and single boy.

Elina - Y/n's bestiee. Kind soft hearted and caring towards y/n.
Knows everything about y/n

Aarya - Close friend of y/n. Y/n's partner in music field and all time crime partner too. She's aware about y/n's past.

Mark - Jungkook's hyung and Laura's brother (not real one).
Bff of y/n and like 2nd close person to her after Junkook.

Aarush - Y/n's school time attraction and her all time protector. He behaves like her bf.
Loves y/n more than anyone.
Extra characters-;

Y/n - Y/n's real life and online friends. Her parents,teachers.

Jungkook's friends - Online friends and his gang members