Realisation

Pov

Laura was going to fall but before that y/n quickly held her hand tightly.

Y/n : don't worry nothing will happen
Laura : leave me!
Y/n : no i won't
Laura : i tried to kill you. Leave me y/n *tries to take her hand back*
Y/n : *pull her towards herself* help me jungkook.
Jungkook : *pulls y/n towards himself and helps her* *takes Laura's in his embrace*
Y/n : *breathes and smiles*
Laura : *stays silent and tries to escape*
Jungkook : *cares her hairs* don't worry, everything is fine now..*smiles*
Laura : w-why? I did wrong and you still both are nice to me?
Y/n : you didn't did anything sis...it was just...you were angry *pats Laura's back*
Laura : *says while looking at y/n with teary eyes* i-i'm sorry y/n .i did so wrong....i was lost....i didn't think about anyone...i was selfish...i was out of my mind but ...i tried to kill you but you helped me and still being nice to me....
Y/n : ahh sisoo leave it na *pouts* everything is ok now na?
Laura : *cries and hugs y/n tightly* I'm still sorry...now i realised Jungkook is right! You deserves him....
Y/n : aish sis *hugs her back and comforts him* leave about these talks now... let's go home *says with a smile*
Jungkook : *smiles while looking at y/n* *in mind* my girl is the best!
Um yes let's go now! Stop this emotional drama. I'm being emotional.
Laura : yeah now stop *wipes her tears*

Pov

After comforting Laura they decided to go back. On drive they all talked with each other. Again Laura apologized y/n and told her everything. Y/n made her understand that it was just attraction because the truth was that Laura still loves ren. Y/n and jungkook promised Laura that they'll contact ren and will invite him for dinner date with her. Laura agreed but she asked them for some time, she needs to recover from all this as she was stressed and guilty. Finally everything was clear and ok between them. Jungkook stopped the car and asked y/n to bring some snacks for her. Y/n didn't wanted to go but she went as jungkook forced her.

Laura : why you forced her?
Jungkook : because now she's gonna be kidnapped *smirks*
Laura :  WHATTT! What are you saying?
Jungkook : yeah calm down! It's too much now since we have met. I can't wait anymore. I called her parents and I've arranged a party for her. Her all friends and family members are there.
Laura : party? But why? And how's it related with kidnapping?
Jungkook : i want to propose her to marry me that's why.... I'll kidnap her and then you have to help me...
Laura : help? What kind of help?
Jungkook : I'll make her to fall asleep and you have to dress her and her makeup and all...for today......
Laura : *smirks* so smart kookieeee
Jungkook : *chuckles* i know I'm 
Laura : okok but how you will kidnap her from shop? There are so many people there
Jungkook : *knocks her head* we are Mafia! We can do anything. Just wait and watch *after saying he went in the shop where y/n was buying snacks*