Birthday Bash

Y/n's POV

We parked our car and then just after opening the door many guards surrounded us. I was scared but it was amazing. They all were calling me ma'am and greeted me while bowing. Jungkook's mansion was really big, it wasn't looking like Mafia's house. It was looking like a big personality's house, ofcourse it was Jungkook's house. We entered in and that's the end for Elina. She dropped her jaw. She was looking happy ofcourse because there were so many handsome boys *y/n gives a sigh*. I saw Laura and went towards her. I gave her a hug and wished her. She seemed happy.  She was looking pretty as always. She complimented me too. Someone patted my shoulder so i turned back, and there my charming prince was looking like a idol. My heart fluttered by admiring his beauty. I was staring him shamelessly. 

Jungkook : *flicks y/n's head* hey baby girl, i know I'm handsome but don't look at me like this
Y/n : *comes out of her thoughts* oh, yeah I'm not looking at you. I was just seeing your brooch. It's looking pretty *tries to manage her facial expressions*
Jungkook : hm hm i see *chuckles* come I'll make you meet my business partners and all friends. *Holds y/n's hand and takes her with him*
Y/n : hey *takes her hand back* i don't need to meet them
Jungkook :  why? Obviously you have to meet them because you are gonna be my wife.
Y/n : *blushes* don't think too much *looks away*
Jungkook : *chuckles* someone seems shy
Y/n : *pout* noh but I'm little shy around new people.
Jungkook : don't worry, I'm here with you *says with a smile* come
Y/n : *nods* *goes with him*

After that jungkook introduced y/n to all his friends and business partners as her gf and future wife. Y/n was happy inside but she didn't showed it. The party was going good. After sometime, Laura cutted the cake and all the people gave her gifts. The gifts were so costly and pretty good. We also gave our gift and she seemed happy while taking it. After that we ate snacks and dinner. Now everything was done so they decided to do dance. As usual our pretty birthday girl danced so well. Jungkook's hyung's and many more did dance too. I was also called but I'm not interested in dancing so i just did some moves with Elina. It was time for couple dance. Bella and Jack did a couple dance. They did so well i was amazed how they can dance so well and here dumb me *gives a sigh* Suddenly Mark came to me.

Mark : *bends and offers his hands towards y/n*
Y/n : *looks at him with confusion* *gives him a candy in his hand*
Mark : *chuckles* you stupid I was asking for you to dance
Y/n : ohh sorry sorry *giggles* i misunderstood. But i really don't know dancing.
Mark : don't worry I'll teach you  *puts on hand around her waist and holds her free hand with his hand*
Y/n : *slightly blushes* a-a um I can't do i know.
Mark : let's give a try * takes y/n in the middle of the stage in same position*
Y/n : *tries not to show her nervousness*
Mark : just move along with the flow of music  *moves along with th flow and tries to make y/n too dance*
Y/n : *nods* *tries to dance*

Suddenly jungkook came in between

Jungkook : *pulls y/n towards himself* *says to mark* Mark i guess she should give her first try with me  right?
Mark : haha *tries to manage her laugh* yes you are right hyung! Don't be jealous. I'll dance with my Laura *says while making a pout*
Jungkook : sure *chuckles*
Y/n : *looking at both of them and chuckling* you both are  weird and i don't want to dance *takes her hand back and starts to leave th stage*
Jungkook : *pulls her by waist*
Y/n : *puts her hands on Jungkook's shoulder* try to understand baby..
Jungkook : *chuckles* baby? Woah! I know you will do it. *Takes her one hand in his another hand* just move along with me in flow
Y/n : *sighs and nods* okie then. *starts to dance*

Pov - They both were looking so good together. Y/n was trying best and she did so well dance. They both danced more good than Bella and Jack. They both were looking into each others eyes. It seemed like time stopped for them. No one was there except them. They were so into each other that they didn't even realised the music was over. Y/n was looking deeply in his eyes while jungkook was hold y/n  tightly. They were so close to each other. Breathing each others breath. Just few inches away they could touch each others lips but suddenly mark interrupted them.

Mark : yeah!! Have some shame, there are so many people *chuckles*
Y/n : *quickly got separated from jungkook*
Jungkook : *gives a death glare to marks* Youuu! It was going to be good
Mark : yeah yeah, don't make me feel single. By the way y/n you did so well with him *teases her*
Y/n : * blushes hardly* noh it's just....i tried *rubs her neck and chuckles*
All of them were laughing on her cuteness.
(After a while)
Laura : *comes to y/n and gave her a death glare* Stay away from him *says in angy voice*
Y/n : *shocked*

Wow! Love birds were dancing~
Why Laura said like that to y/n? Was she jealous by her and jungkook's dance? What's the reason behind her that kind of behaviour??