His first touch

Today was y/n's special and most important day. She was going to perform after long time for many high authorities and her friends

At the program~
When y/n entered she saw there were all her old friends. She was so happy by meeting them. Soon she was shocked too because jungkook was also there with his friends (hyung's). When jungkook saw her he came to her.

Jungkook : hey baby! Why you are here?
Y/n : I'm not your baby *roll eyes* I've to perform here today. I'm so nervous about it, I'm gonna perform after a long time *says in worry*
Jungkook : *says while patting her shoulder* I'm sure you will do good, but are you gonna perform in this outfit? *Checks her from top to bottom*
Y/n : *shooks her head* no I'm going to change

(After saying this she went in changing room)

Y/n's POV

I quickly put on the dress. It was a skinny black jeans with crop black inner top and a black shrug. It was looking pretty as i look good in black outfits. After that i carefully put on a thin eyeliner and lip gloss (not lipstick because it's a formal program), Next i tinted my cheeks with a pink blush and highlighted my cheek bones,for the hairstyle, I open them and curl them from beneath..after i styled my hair i wore my watch and locket.
All done *mumbles to herself* *smiles while looking at herself in the mirror*
Now i just have to tie the knot on the back of my crop top *speaks to herself and gives a sigh*
(Someone bursted in)
I quickly turned around to hide my back which was still untied
My eyes widened at the sight of the person "J-Jungkook?!"

Jungkook's pov

My eyes widened as I saw the sight in front of me, she was standing in front of the mirror all dressed up, the dress hugging her at all the right places. I noticed how she styled her hair which made her look more pretty. I saw her clear shiny skin because of the crop top.
*starts moving towards her as she brought me out of my thoughts*

Y/n : *shutters* J-Jungkook *lowered her gaze with red cheeks* *takes her hands on her back holding on to something.

Jungkook : *chuckles* *in mind* (She was oblivious to the fact that i could see that she was struggling to tie her dress knot while hiding her back from me)

Jungkook : What happened? I asked her even though i knew what had happened
Y/n : Nothing A-Actually my t-top *starts stuttering*
Jungkook : Say it *snaps*
Y/n : I can't tie the knot of my dress.
Junkook : *He turned y/n around*
Y/n : *blushes more* *in mind* (he must have seen my bare back and waist)
Jungkook : *his hand touched the back of her neck while removing her hairs*
Y/n : *getting Goosebumps  all over her body*
Jungkook : *starts to the tie her top's knot*
Y/n : *in mind* (Whenever his finger touches my skin,electricity ran down my body me shiver)
*See their reflection in the mirror and found him smiling to himself* *in mind*(he must have realised what impact he had on my body)
Jungkook : *he moves his gaze towards the mirror*
Y/n : *lowered her eyes in embarassment*
Jungkook : done *steps back*
Y/n : *takes a deep breath and bows her head* thank you.
Jungkook : *chuckles* no need, come let's go! It's time for your performance.

At the stage

Y/n was announced to come up on the stage. She was so nervous but she remembered that jungkook said her - you will do good, i believe you, just do your best and kissed her forehead - *y/n smiles by thinking this* suddenly aarya's voice brings her out of her thoughts

Aarya : ready? *Pats her shoulder* all the best baby girl
Y/n : *nods* *goes on the stage* *takes a deep breath* *looks at all people over ther then at jungkook*
Jungkook : *shows all the best sign*
Y/n : *smiles at him* *starts singing*

How was his first touch? Damn! It so amazing for y/n and i guess for you too guys. What's gonna be happen next? Will she will perform good? What will be Jungkook's view over her performance? How will be her and Jungkook's hyungs meeting?

Stay tuned~